CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"I'm sorry , I don't think I heard you correctly ", Mia says the next when she picked me up from my house.

"Mia", I groaned.

I seriously couldn't repeat it. It was hard enough telling her , but I knew she'd be upset if I didn't tell her.

"So what you're saying is that , yesterday you went to his house where he grew up in. The fucking mansion and that's where he went down on you and told you he loved you ", Mia says summarising what I just told her.

"Exactly", I say blushing hard.

I looked over at Mia who sat silently beside me in the car.

"Well , fuck me. I feel like a proud mother", she said wiping her fake tears.

"Whatever", I laugh shaking my head.
"I was ready to go further you know , but he didn't want to rush it".

"Aww that's so cute Em. Who would've thought the bad boy would be so consider", she smiled as we stopped at a red light.

"He's my sweet bad boy", I smiled looking at my lock screen to see a photo of Blake and I smiling goofily at the camera

So , have you thought about what you're taking to New York ", Mia changes the subject.

We were going to hang out and watch a movie or just chill in the jacuzzi.

I'm actually kinda freaking out , but excited at the same time, because I'm going to stay over the weekend since my mom has to be in Canada with her boss for an important meeting and I hate being alone.

We haven't really spoke about doing 'that' again and I didn't want to make a fool of myself by initiating it.

"It's still a month away Mia , we've got enough time to decide", I say rolling my eyes.

"So , on another note , have you packed that Lingerie I got you ", Mia asked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"What , no of course not ", I exclaimed with flaming cheeks.

"What , why not ", Mia pouted.

"Well , because I don't want to see like the eager type who can't resist his charms. Besides I was thinking maybe on his birthday perhaps. It's a few weeks from now. The Saturday when we're in New York if I'm not mistaken", I shrugged.

"Aww , look at my little romantic", Mia gushed when she parked the car.

"Shut up", I say quickly exiting the car and laughing.

Mia and I walked up the stairs when we heard yelling coming from Blake's apartment.

We walked inside to see Luke yelling at the television at the game he was playing.

"Oh buzz off you arsehole . I had that ", he yelled throwing the controller on the couch aggressively.

"To hell with this game , oh good you girls are here. I'm hungry", Luke smiled walking towards us.

"What does that have todo with us ", Mia asked shaking her head walking towards Axel who looked up when heard us come in.

"I told him that we have to wait until you girls arrived before we ate ", Blake chuckled walking over to me as I stood by the door.

"Oh ", I smiled.

"Hi", Blake said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Hi yourself", I blushed hugging him and rubbing my face in his chest.

"I love you", Blake whispered softly and quickly nipped my ear.

"Blake", I hissed pushing him away and turning away and hiding my red face from the others.