CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Blake took me back to his apartment and I couldn't wait to just sleep on his soft and deliciously smelling bed.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll whip something up", Blake suggested placing my bags in the room .

"Okay , can you make a seafood dish if you can. I'm been craving some seafood ", I ask removing my hoodie.

"Of course , I'll see what I've got in the kitchen", he said and left but not before placing multiple firm pecks on my lips.

I quickly hopped in the shower and washed the day off.

I wrap the towel around me and decide on stealing one of Blake's hoodies and my grey joggers.

I make my way downstairs to see Blake placing the plates on the table in the living room.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie while eating , maybe snuggle afterwards ",  Blake offers with a smile.

"That sounds perfect ", I smile sitting on the couch with a soft blanket placing it over my legs.
"Hey don't hog the blanket ", Blake pout pulling the blanket to cover his legs and passes my bowel with the seafood pasta in.

"Mmm this smells so good ", I moan at the smell.

"Thank you , I aim to please", Blake says with a smug look on his gorgeous face.

I roll my eyes and dig in.

"What movie should we watch ", Blake asked putting on Netflix.

"Mmm I don't know , how The Society , I recently started watching it , I'm by episode four ", I say stuffing my mouth with the delicious food.

"The Society ? What's that about", Blake asked scrolling through the series section.

"A group of teenagers that go on a school trip or something , only to discover that they're the only ones in the world. There parents , everyone else disappeared. That's all I know so far ", I say shrugging.

"Sounds like shit , but it'll do ", he says putting it one.

"It's not shit , you like Vampire diaries. That's shit ", I say sassily.

"Let's just agree to disagree okay , I'm hungry let's eat", Blake says and starts the movie.

I wasn't going to agree that The Society is total shit , knowing Blake he'll never let me live it down.

Our food was finished and I found myself laying in a spooning position while the tv was still playing.

All I want is to forget , forget about all stuff that went down today.

I turned my body and looked up at Blake.

"Make me forget Blake ", I whispered softly.

"Emma , I don't "-

"Please , I just want to forget we can talk about it tomorrow", I interrupted him.

Blake then captured me in a passionate kiss and hovering over me.

I moaned out loud when he squeezed my butt , he took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth exploring it.

I gripped his hair and pulled him closer.

"Bedroom", I whispered pulling away.

He lifted me into his arms carrying me to the bedroom and in no time the clothes were on the floor as Blake explored my body like he couldn't get enough.

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face.

I groaned and buried my face in Blake's neck.
He moved to and lifted the blankets to cover my face and I fell right back asleep.

The next time I woke up , it was to the smell of coffee hitting my nostrils.

I turned my head to see Blake getting right back into bed with his laptop.

"Morning sleepy head ", Blake smiled.

How was he so happy in the morning ?

"Because I get to wake up to the most beautiful girl in the world", he said placing a kiss to my forehead.

"I was thinking out loud wasn't I ", I mutter taking the coffee in my hands.

"Yep ", he replied with a cheeky smile and went back to working on his laptop.

I drank my coffee in silence , while Blake worked on his laptop.

I texted saying that I was okay and didn't really want to see anyone today. I wasn't in the mood to be pitied by anyone.

I look over to Blake to him concentrating on the screen while reading some documents.

I move my head to rest on his arm and snuggled up to his side.

"What you reading", I asked softly.

"I was thinking of getting a partner to help me run the new restaurant that I was thinking of opening since I'll be at college most of the time. So now I wrote out a proposal to approach this lady , but I feel like it's not good enough yet ", he replied with a sigh.
"Anyway , that's enough work for now", he said closing his laptop.
"It's time for us to talk about yesterday", now I know I should've expected that , but I was still groaned hiding my face in his chest.

"Later ", I mumbled.

"It's already later Em ", he sighs rubbing my back.

"I don't want to talk about it Blake. I feel like shit that I actually hurt someone , I'm not even sure I know how I feel actually. I just want to forget the whole thing really", I say standing up and finishing my coffee.

"I get that you want to forget it , but I just want to make sure you're okay baby. That's all I care about ", Blake said pulling back to him. "As long as you're okay , I'm okay and I won't bother you anymore", he said and placed a kiss to both my cheeks.

"I love you ", I smile.
"And I love you more ", Blake replied.

"That's up for discussion mister ", I say and get up to go shower.
"And I want pancakes", I yell behind me.

"Make your own ", Blake yells back.

"But yours is so much better", I pout poking my head out the bathroom.

"Fine. Kiss ass", he mumbles getting up from the bed.

"Love you too", I blow him a kiss and hop in the shower.

************************************

A/N

Another update for you my lovelies .

Don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter.

Bye , until next time 🥰.