CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

The day was spent with me Blake , Mia and Axel just casually walking around while Mia popped in a few shops to buy her parents a gift.

I decided to buy my mom purfume because I know how much she hates when Nate and I or anyone for that matter spend our money on her.
I decided to get Nate a t-shirt and cap with

I heart New York and a Eifel tower on it.

We were currently sitting at one of the many coffee shops having a light lunch.

"Do you think Luke and Calla will make up ", I asked taking a bite of my sandwich.

Blake looked up at me with a 'are you serious' expression.

"They love each other whether they like it or not. And besides , Luke is the only guy I'll let near Calla , so it better work out", Blake scoffed.

"Men", Mia said rolling her eyes.

"You and Calla seem pretty close , that's so nice ", I smile up at Blake.

"Yeah I guess , she was always like a little sister to me ", he chuckled lightly shaking his head.

"We should head back , do you think they're done ", I asked looking at my watch on my wrist.

"Speak of the devil ", Axel mumbled looking behind us.

"Hey guys and girls ", Calla smiled plopping down beside me.

"I take it everything went well ", Blake asked with a smirk.

I looked at Luke and immediately knew that it went well by that huge smile on his face.

"Yeah , it went great actually", Calla said and took some of Blake's fries.
"So , how did you manage to get with Axe Mia , he's as closed off as they come."

"Right here Calla ", Axel said shaking his head.

"Oh hush, I've known you long enough to tell it like it is ", Calla rolled her eyes.

Calla and Mia were a lot alike in many ways.
Both were beautiful , confident women , and doesn't let society get to them.
The thing I like most is the fact that they here brutally honest and that's a personality trait I always admired.

We're now back at the hotel and Calla went back to her room to get ready. She was going to arrive with us at the party.

"Okay , first we do your makeup and the you put on your dress", Mia said taking out her makeup kit.

We were currently getting ready in Blake and my room , while he got ready in the other room.

I watched as Mia did her makeup effortlessly and quick as well.
I wouldn't call myself clueless in that department , I just preferred the more natural outlook since clear skin was all I needed.

Mia made me a winged eyeliner and mascara.
She then applied some blush to my cheeks then some nude lipstick.

Now it was time for my dress.
At first I wasn't sure about the slit that's so high but my mom assured me that I looked beautiful and she loved it.
I haven't showed Mia or anyone other than my mom because Mia wanted it to be a surprise.

Dramatic much ?

I ran into the adjoining bathroom while Mia got dressed in the bedroom.

I quickly slip the dress on , careful not to make a mess of my makeup or something.

It was a Royal Blue boob-tube  tight around the breast area that flows down with a long slit on the left area.
I decided to pair with with a pair of open gold heels painting my toenails a transparent colour.
My hair I made in a high messy bun with two tendrills coming down the side of my face.