CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

We arrived at the top floor and I immediately felt out of place.

Everything looked so enchanting and beautiful.

I moved closer to Blake when a ederly couple looked at us.

"My parents are in the back , it's much more private there", Blake said and continued to walk forward confidently while I gripped onto his arm for dear life.

"Just calm down okay. My parents aren't that bad. My dad doesn't talk much but he's a decent guy ", Blake informed me when we reached the table.

I felt under dressed even with this dress when I saw what his mother had one.

She on a beautiful black dress with a flower type of sequence.
Her hair done perfectly to go with her flawless make up and manicured nails.

She stood up when she saw us approaching and walked over to Blake who engulfed him in a tight motherly hug and pulling away planting a kiss on both his cheeks.

"Blake dear , how have you been ? You haven't been in contact that much , you've grown something matured", she smiled looking him over.

"You must be Emma , it's nice to meet you. Blake has told us so much about you ", Blake's dad said coming around the table to shake my hand.

"Oh , I'm so sorry dear", Blake's mother suddenly exclaimed embracing me in a tight hug.
"I've been so worried about my son , I haven't greeted you. You're even more beautiful in person ", she smiled looking me over.

"It's completely fine Mrs. Stein. It's nice to meet you both ", I smiled politely.

"Well, let's sit down shall we", she smiled sitting beside her husband.

Blake and I sat directly infront of them.

"My name is Ingrid and this my lovely husband Charles ", Blake's mother , Ingrid , introduced.

We ordered something to drink and Ingrid insisted that I had some type of red wine.

I took a sip and almost spat it back into my glass buy forced down seeing as Ingrid smiled encouragingly at me.
Blake looked at me amused and shook his head.

"So, how do you like it ", she asked.

"It's nice thank you ", I smiled politely.

"You don't have to lie Emma. It's horrible and I know it ", Blake's father Charles says with a slight chuckle.

"Well I looked it ", Ingrid says gently slapping his arm.

I smiled and looked down at the menu deciding on what to eat.

Everything looked so good but I knew I had to insert my table manners here.

"You still good babe ", Blake asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah , I just don't know what to order. I don't want to seem too greedy or something", I say softly.

I really wanted his parents to like me.

"It's okay love. Just order whatever you want okay ", Blake smiles rubbing my thigh comfortly.

"Are you you ready to order you starters , I recommend the seafood it's really wonderful", Ingrid smiled.

"That's sounds great , I'll have that as the starter as well", I smiled.

We ordered and Charles decided to speak up.

"So how's business son ", he asked looking at Blake.

"It's great dad. I'm thinking opening another restaurant , a bit more upscale but teenage friendly and locally produced products", he explained proudly.