CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

So my mom and Blake came to the conclusion that whenever she's at work , which is practically always , Blake and the guys would come over. It's been a whole week and today was the last day of school. Mia went to school because she had to fill in some forms while the others stayed home.
Blake slept over most nights , and I was surprised my mom let us share a room , let alone a bed. Nate was coming back home in a few days and was well aware of the situation at home.

Right now Blake and I are sitting in the living room watching some random movie on Netflix. It was safe to say that I was bored out of my mind. I had absolutely nothing to do and everyone is treating me like some type of kid who needs constant attention and its freaking me out and making me more anxious.

I can even go to the bathroom alone , someone is always outside my door listening to make sure I'm still in there. I can't even long showers or baths anymore ,let alone some me-time.

I'm slowly losing my mind !

"You know what ", I say standing up.

Blake looks at me confused.

"I can't do this anymore , I'm sick and tired of being in this tired damn house Blake. I want to go into the back yard for a swim , to fucking breathe. I feel like I'm suffocating here and it's driving me fucking insane", I yell pulling at my hair in frustration.

"Well , that's just tough. All we doing trying to keep you safe from that bastard David ", Blake scoffed turning back to the tv.

"For how long Blake ! There's no damn leads , I need to live my life and this is not how I planned todo it ", I say in frustration.

"Well , just deal with it Emma ! For gods sake and stop complaining", he says equally frustrated.

This whole anxiety and stress is taking a strain on our relationship and I don't know how to fix it.

Just as I was about to say something more I heard a loud bang come from the back door.

Blake stands immediately alert and grabs his phone dialing 911.

Blake and I make a beeline for the door when it's suddenly kicked open.

The guy that has been my head and nightmares stands before me with a smirk on his ugly fucking face.

Blake pulls me closer to his side protectively while glaring at David.

"Well, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. I take my daughter and don't hurt you Blake. Or , you make it difficult and I kill you slowly", David smirks.

"Fuck you ", I spat looking at his disgusting face. "I'm not going anywhere with you", I say gripping Blake's arm.

"What do you want with her David ", Blake askes the question that I've been dying to know too.

"Well , you see it's quite simple actually. I need her to marry Eli , so he can rightfully take his place with a wife by his side to bear him children", David explains calmly like he's not selling his daughter to bear his son , my brother children.

"What the fuck are you talking about , that's incest you disgusting fuck ", Blake yells tightening his grip on me.

"What the hell is wrong with you ", I ask confused.

"Oh relax , I adopted Eli from his crack-head mother , now we're running out of time. We need to leave", David says before reaching out to grab my arm.

Lucky me who came prepared for anything , rips out the knive from my back pocket and stab straight throw his stomach. I don't have time do think about what I've done before we hear police sirens.
David's men immediately ran while their boss bled out in the doorway.

"It's okay it's over now", Blake says when he draws me into his arms rubbing my back when it finally dawns on me.

I may have killed my father.

Everything was pretty much a blur , Blake explained to the police what happened and they took my father to the hospital then straight to prison.
They found out that he was involved in a underground drug  business and a few murders of innocent people.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands.
Everyone was talking around me but I had no idea what they said.

The police finally left and my mom and Brad , Axel's dad, was talking in the kitchen and Nate came to sit beside me lifting my head to rest on his shoulders.

"Mom and I spoke and we think it's a good idea if you spent Winter break with Blake at his apartment. So you can clear your mind yes ", Nate said rubbing my shoulders.

I turned to look at him.

"You agreed to that", I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah , well Blake was here to protect you when I couldn't. I owe him my life , I don't know what that bastard would have done to you Princess", Nate said choking up.
"I couldn't be here when you needed me the most ", he said tears falling down his cheeks.

No, Nate can't cry. He was my rock , my shoulder to always lean , the one I could count on since I was born.
He was the strong one and here he was , breaking down before.

I wrapped my arms around his neck burying my head in his neck holding on tight.

"I love you Emma , I just want you to always be safe ", he said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you too Nate. I always will ", I say wiping my own tears.

Nate smiled and pulled away.

"Now , I heard that you wanted to take a walk , why don't we take the road up to the park and get some ice cream ", Nate asked with a smile.

I stood up and went to get a extra thick hoodie.

"I'll pack a few of you things okay ", Mia said hugging me.

"Okay , thank you Mia , for being here ", I say.

"Anything for my bestest friend ", she said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Where's Blake ", I asked walking down the stairs.

"Right here babe ", I heard him say walking out the kitchen.
"How are you", he asked holding my face in his hands.

"I'll be okay , Nate and I are going on a walk , do you want to come with", I asked smiling slightly.

"No , you go and have brother and sister time , I'll be waiting here for you ", he said bringing me in for one of his tight and comforting hugs.

"Okay", I say rubbing my face against his chest.

************************************
A/N

Hello my lovelies , sorry for the late update 😆.

Don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊.

Bye , hopefully I see you soon 🥰 !!