CHAPTER EIGHT

Emma POV.

I dragged my feet to get ready for school.
Yesterday was awesome.

Blake and I had ice cream at the beach and he was acting all weird that it made me laugh .

I was really pathetic , just the thought of him brought a goofy smile to myself.

Lunch with my mom was rather  frustrating.

She kept on bugging me about my dad and asking if I was doing okay.

I told her that we ran into each other at the store and I met his son Eli.

Damn Eli and his stupid freckles.
I loved freckles but now he makes me hate it.

Thinking of Eli brought back something that he mentioned at the store.
Something about rumours about Blake Stein.

And Blake threatened to bring truth to the rumors.

Today I was going to ask Blake about what rumours Eli is talking about.

"You look very determined ", Mia laughed when she joined me at my locker.
"Because I am. Have you seen Blake ", I asked closing my locker and turning to face her.
"Nope , but I have some good news", Mia beamed blushing.
"What is it ", I asked matching her smile.
"Axel asked me out yesterday ", she squealed.
"Oh my gosh finally", I laughed hugging her.
"I know right , I was scared I had to ask him out ", Mia sighed hugging her books to chest.
"Aww , you look so happy. When's the date ", I asked securing my backpack on my back.
"This Friday , and I can't wait. I wish it was soon though", she said frowning.
"Shoot , I have to meet my Spanish teacher , see you in second", she said and rushed down the hallway.

I smiled shaking my head and turned walking towards my next class to get there early.

Mia was a crazy one , I'm happy Axel asked her out first.
Lord knows she'll have asked him out if he didn't.

Suddenly I felt a tight grip on wrist pulling me into a hard chest.

I looked up and locked eyes with Eli who had a evil glint in his eyes eyeing me up and down.

I suddenly felt sick and moved away from him.

"You look cute sis ", he said he's eyes landing on my boobs.

I shifted uncomfortably and turned to leave.
What the hell is he's problem. Hitting on me would be like incest and that's just gross.

"What's the rush Em", Eli said blocking my pathway.

I suddenly felt panicked.

"Um , I really need to go ", I mumbled out.
"I'm not done talking to you. I was hoping we could finish what we finished back at that store before Stein interrupted us", he said moving closer.

I was trapped against the lockers and felt a panick attack coming on.

Suddenly Eli was being ripped away from me.

"I thought I fucking told that if I ever see you touch her again I'll fuck you up ", Blake said standing over Eli who laid on the floor.
"We just having a conversation Stein calm down dude ", Eli said standing and wiping the blood off his lips.
"I swear to God Eli , if you ever even come  near Emma again, I'll fuck you up and since you think you know me. You should know that's a promise", he said and Eli just smirked and walked away.

Blake turned to me and took my face in his hands.

"You okay ", he whispered checking my face for any sign of pain.

I shook my head and he pulled me out the hallway.

We were in the parking lot and I immediately broke down.