CHAPTER THIRTY

Blake and I were on our way to his cafe down at the beach , because he's meeting some potential business partners.
It's kind of weird thinking of Blake , the bad boy of the school , the player that chased every girl he saw , has such a soft and matured side. That he won't let anyone know , I feel below average although he makes me feel like a equal and I love him for that and the fact that we'll be going to college together makes it even more exciting. Spending my life with the love of my life.
We have three months until we leave for college and Blake had already bought an apartment close to campus. Calla and Luke was also going to be at UCLA although Luke didn't want to attend college , but he somehow changed his mind. Something tells me it's got something todo with Calla.

I look up at Blake talking to the manager who is a thirty year old lady who had two kids and a husband.
She's a wonderful lady , doesn't look her age though.
Blake must've felt me staring because he looks over to me and winks before turning his attention back to the manager.

I smile and move my attention to my strawberry milkshake infront of me.

The weather was slowly becoming more and more colder as the days went on. I absolutely loved winter break because that's when Mia would sleepover and we'd stay in bed all day and binge watch series that was hot or even just chilling in her jacuzzi.
Now I'm here with Blake. I guess some things change.

"Hi there. Couldn't help but feel you staring at me ", Blake smirked siting the chair infront of me.

I giggle at his silliness and sip the last of my milkshake.

"I still don't understand why you ordered a milkshake at the beginning of winter , it's terribly cold already", Blake shivers dramatically.

"Oh don't be so dramatic Blake , it's not that cold outside", I say rolling my eyes.
"See , done now , how about that movie that you promised me", I ask folding my arms over my chest.

"Yeah , lets go. Luke wants us to go to his house later. Apparently he's parents finished the shed and he's excited to show it off ", he chuckles shaking his head.

"Come come , what movie are we watching", I say linking my arm with his.

"I was thinking the conjuring , something like that", Blake shrugs.

"Are you out of your damn mind , I'm not watching some scary movie and cling onto you like some scared teenage girl with a crush ", i scoffed removing my hand from his.

"Wow , that was quite descriptive ", Blake laughs shaking his head.

"I'm not watching a scary movie Blake", I state sternly.

No way in hell I'm watching a scary movie and have nightmares.

"Okay fine , you can choose a movie. Only because you're being so cute ", he chuckled opening his car door.

I was just about to open the car door when I got a phonecall.

"Hello ", I say in to the speaker. "Who is this ?"

Blake immediately becomes alert and gets out the car to stand next to me.

"Hello Emma , it's Brad. Are you busy right now or can we talk", he asks.

"Yes I'm okay to talk", I say looking at Blake..

Blake motions for me to put the phone on speaker and I did.

"My friend at the police station wants to come into the station to make a statement as soon as you can ", Brad says.

"I thought you charged him already , my mom told me ", I say confused now.

"Yes , we've charged him but we need to know if you'll be laying a charge against him for your stalking and threatening to kidnap you", he asked gently.

"Oh , um yes. I could come first thing tomorrow morning", I asked biting my nails.

Blake grabs my hand in his squeezing gently.

"Okay , I'll let them know. Just mention my name at the front desk and you'll be escorted through", Brad says.

"Okay thank you. Goodbye", I say and hang up.

"I'll go with you tomorrow yes ", Blake said bringing me in for a hug.
"Do you still want to go for the movie", he asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah , I won't let that sorry excuse of a parent  ruin our day ", I say pulling away from him and get into the car.

"Well , let's go then ", Blake said we were off to the movies.

I obviously picked out Wonder Women , much to Blake's dismay. He wasn't really a fan of super heroes but I was ready to change his mind slowly.

"See , wasn't that bad right ", I asked linking my arm with his.

"Yeah it was okay I guess ", he replied rolling his eyes.

I was just about to answer when I heard a booming voice.

"You bitch , you lying bitch ! "

I looked to see Eli fuming stomping towards us.

"Whoa , calm the fuck down man ", Blake said pulling me behind him.

"It's all your fault our dad's in jail , you'll be fucking sorry you ever crossed us. I told him to leave you and your family , but he had to fucking kidnap you. If our dad get a sentence , I'll personally fuck you up", Eli seethed.

"Who the fuck do you think you're threatening , you fucking dick face ", Blake glared down at Eli who didn't look in the least bit bothered.

"Stay out of it Stein. It's between me and my sister", he said coming around Blake to face me.

"Now you listen here you little twat ", Blake said gripping his collar and slightly lifting Eli from the ground.
"I told you once and I'm gonna tell you again , we're not fucking friends. And whatever business you have with Emma , you have with me got it. Now you're going to walk away and not look back because it's taking so much will power for me to not beat the shit out of you", Blake whispers venomously throwing him to the ground.

"This isn't over bitch , I'll fuck you up.."

And that's when Blake snapped.

He threw a punch to Eli's jaw. He threw punch after punch.
Eli laid unmoving under Blake and that's when I snapped out of whatever trance I was in.

"Blake , Blake stop it please ", I yell pulling his arm.

Blake stood up wiping his blood on his jeans.

"I'll fucking kill him ", he seethes trying to regain his breathing.

"Lets just go ", I mumble getting in the car not caring if he was following me or not.

************************************

A/N
Another update !

Don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊 !

Bye , until next time 🥰.