CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

When mom and me got home that night I immediately went to bed. I was so tired.

My stomach was full , and I was exhausted considering its after ten at night and I had breakfast appointment with Mia. She figured that we'll have breakfast since she and Axel were going on away for a few days to meet his grandparents. Things were getting serious really quickly. I'm happy that was serious about her relationship with Axel. Mia was never really serious about anything in her life , but this I knew she was serious about.

Her and Axel.

"Emma , sweetie wake up", my whipsers gently shaking me awake.

"Mm ," I mumbled turning my head from my mom's smiling face.

"I'll make coffee ", my mom says and leaves. "Seriously , get up Emma ", she yells.

I grunt and throw the blankets off my warm body.

The cold air hits my warm and I quickly run into the bathroom to brush my teeth then hop into the shower.

The sun was out but the coldness overpowered any heat we could be expecting.

I decided on a light washed jeans with a black long sleeve turtle neck top and paired it with black combat boots.

I let my hair loose to cover my ears.
I chuck on a black beenie and ran downstairs with my black side bag.

I decided to leave my face bare of make up and sip on my coffee while waiting for Mia.

"So , I have to go to work right now. Have fun with Mia", my mom smiles.
"Oh , guess what ", my mom suddenly squeals.

"What mom ", I laugh.

"I have a lunch date with Amelia. She's going to give me tips on brightening up our garden. Guess I made a new friend", she smiled.

"I'm so happy for you mom. You deserve a good friend", I smile shaking my head.

"Well , bye now ", my mom saunters out the kitchen.

I giggle and sip my coffee.

"Why does your mom look so excited for life ", Mia chuckles taking a seat beside me.

"She found a new friend in your future mother in law", I chuckled finishing off my coffee.

"Well, let's get going. I hope you saved space for breakfast. I can't have you taking leftovers home everytime", Mia sighs getting up from the bench.

We got at the mall and decided to go to Applebee's for breakfast.

"So, how was the dinner last night. Luke says you were freaking out", Mia chuckles.
"I don't understand though. Axel's a  sweetheart really"

"I just didn't know where to begin the conversation , but then we hit it off. He still doesn't talk much but he's warming up to me", I smiled shaking my head.

"Well , I'm glad my bestie and boyfriend is getting along. I'm a happy women ", Mia smiles.

"Oh , Leah is a sweetheart honestly. She thought me and Axel was going behind your back", I chuckle shaking my head.

"Atleast now I know that my future sister in law will have my back if Axel's messes up ", Mia smiles eating her sausages.

"Yeah , that's a plus ", I smile eating my scrambled eggs.

"So , what do you think about this dress. I want to impress his grandparents. I hear they're hard to please. I want to make a good first impression", Mia smiles showing me a midnight blue long sleeve dress.

"It's a beautiful dress Mia. But you're staying for a few days. Are you going to buy a new wardrobe ", I ask shaking his head.
"Just yourself , show your vulnerable side ", I sigh dramatically.

"Shut up idiot ", Mia laughs.
"I just want to be good enough for them you know. I know my parents have money but i just want them to see me and my good looks", she says taking in the chair in the fitting room.

"I think that's a good idea Mia. I'm sure they'll love you when you bring out that big bright smile of yours", I smiled sitting beside her.
"Now , get up and get that cute dress on your it body so we can go get another coffee", said then stood up shoving Mia in the dressing room.

"So how was shopping ", Blake asked throwing himself on my bed.

Mia dropped me off at home and already seeing Blake sitting on my porch.

"It was tiring but fun to say the least. I had three cups of coffee and still tired. My feet hurts but I guess I'm a grandma ", I chuckle shaking my head and sitting next to Blake's body.

"Why don't we take a shower and I give you a foot massage ", Blake suggests with a smirk picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Blake , put me down", I laughed holding onto his waist.

************************************

A/N

Second last chapter.☹️

Anyways , don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊.

Bye , until next time 🥰.