CHAPTER TWENTY- SEVEN

Right now me , Mia , Blake , Luke and Axel is at Blake's apartment. We decided to coke straight here , since Blake didn't want me to go home knowing that my mom was working at the town over and won't be back until the morning.

"We have to tell your mom and Nate ", Luke says into the silence.

I'm sitting with my head in my hands with Blake and Luke pacing infront of me.

"Christ , guys. Would you sit down , you're making my head spin ", Mia groaned rubbing her temples.

I sat still trying to figure out why the heck my dad so desperately wants to talk to me.
What could he possibly want with me ?
That's when I made a decision that would probably backfire but it was worth a shot.

"I'm going to call him and ask to meet with him", I say looking forward.

Blake and Luke stopped pacing and Axel was the first to speak.

"I don't think that's a good idea , he had a whole army come and get you. I don't know if this would work , but we could ask my dad what todo , he's in the FBI. Who knows , he might look into it ", he said looking at me with a soft smile.

"Really , fuck , I totally forgot about your dad man. We could speak to right now right", Blake asked hopefully.

"No , not now. I need to sleep please ", I say with a sigh.

"Emma", Blake warns.

"Please , we could do it first thing in the morning after I spoke with my mom, she'll be upset that I didn't tell her ", I say looking at Blake.

With a sigh Blake finally gives in.

Mia and Axel decided to take the guest bedroom while Luke took the couch.

"Blake", I asked into the darkness of the room.

"Yeah ", he whispers moving to face me.

"You'll come with me to tell my mom right", I asked softly.

I really didn't want to admit aloud but I was seriously freaking out , what if my dad decides to hurt me and my mom while Nate isn't there.

"Of course babe , I'll be with you every step of the way. Don't you worry about it sweetheart , get some rest now", he says and pulls me closer to his chest.
"I love you Emma , don't you forget that okay"

"Love you too Blake ", I smiled and snuggle closer to his chest.

The next morning i got home just before my mom and decided to make myself some tea , tea always seems to calm me down when I'm stressed. Blake is upstairs in my Skype call with the college.

I kept thinking about what the card said.

" To the most beautiful woman around "

Why would my father say something like that ? I mean , I get that he thinks I'm beautiful , I'm his daughter but something about the note makes me feel strange. I can't seem to shake the feeling , I just don't know what it is.

The sound of keys jangling snaps me from my thoughts.
I turn to see to see my mom walking through the door , eyes glued to her cellphone.

"Hey mom ", I say sipping my tea.

She jumps in her spot nearly dropping her phone.

"Emma , you scared the living daylights out of me. What are you doing here , I thought you'd be in school ".

She's correct. Today was Friday and next week school will be closing for the winter break and we hardly did any work , so I won't be missing anything anyway.