CHAPTER TWENTY

We finally arrived at the hotel and it was safe to say I was absolutely starving.

When we got out my jaw dropped to the flow.

Before me was probably one of the most beautiful and expensive looking building I've ever seen.

"Careful Em. You might catch a fly", Mia whispered behind.

I doubt there'd be flies around this place but I closed my mouth nonetheless.

"You know how to pick them, don't you Em", Luke sighed from beside me admiring the building as well.

"Come one , let's go inside", Axel said breaking everyone out of their daze.

I turned and saw Blake unloading our luggage without any help.

"Hey , help please if you're done gawking at the place", he said through gritted teeth when he picked up Mia's heavy suitcases.

"What the hell did you pack Mia", he asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Just girl stuff , let's go", she said sassily and flicked her hair.

"So , how's the living arrangements", Luke asked twirling a key in his hand.

"Well, my parents booked the penthouse which has three rooms for us", Blake said smiling at the receptionist.

"That's so nice , but they shouldn't have gone through so much trouble", I say lifting my bag.

"Nah , it's cool. I always stay in their if I come to visit with the guys", Blake shrugged.

When we made it to the room , it was even more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

It had a huge bayside window that overlooked the city.

"Wow Blake , who designed this week place", Mia asked looking around.

"My uncle actually , he passed a few years back. This place was named after him actually. 'The Charles' Place'. He designed this whole place by himself. Took him years", Blake explained dropping our bags infront of a closed door.

"It really is beautiful Blake ", I smiled

Not long after we settled in I decided to take a shower and get ready for tonight.

Mia helped me pick out a dress to wear.

It was a strapless dress that was tight around the bust but a little flowy down the waist.
It stopped mid-thigh.

I paired with a strappy heels and had my shoulder length hair in messy curls.

I applied mimum make-up and was ready to go.

Blake was waiting in the lounge area with the of the guys watching television.

I cleared my throat to get Blake's attention.

When he's head snapped to me , he eyes wide with surprise not saying anything.

I felt awkward and looked down patting down my dress.

"D-does it l-look o-oka-okay ", I ask avoiding eye contact.

Suddenly a presence is felt infront of me.

Blake lift my face to meet his gorgeous eyes.

"You look beautiful baby", he smiled placing a kiss to my lips.

"Like a real life Princess", Luke said standing with a bright smile on his face.

"You look really nice Emma", Axel spoke from behind Blake.

I blushed at all the compliments.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate it", I smiled.

I looked up at Blake who held his hand out to me.

"Ready my love", he asked with a smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be ", I smiled placing my hand in his letting him lead the way to the dining lounge on the very top floor.

************************************

A/N

Isn't that just a pretty dress 😍.
I want one 🥺.

Anyways , don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊.

Bye , until next time 🥰.