CHAPTER NINETEEN

It's been a few weeks now and today is the day we leave for New York , Manhattan.

My mom was currently giving her 'stay safe and don't get into trouble' speech which has been happening since we left the house this morning.

My mom decided to drive Mia and me with her car , while Nate drove the guys with his car.

Finally we reached the airport and I hopped out the car along with Mia.

"Please girls , that is a foreign country. If anything happens I'll be thousands of miles away so think carefully before doing anything stupid. You especially Mia , I need you to behave", my mom said sternly pointing a finger at Mia.

Mia gasped dramatically.

"Ms. Collins , I'll have you know that I am always well behaved ", she said holding a hand over her heart.

I rolled my eyes as the guys came over to collect our luggage.

"Take care of my girls Blake , and don't do anything reckless", my mom says to Blake who just nodded silently in return.

"Yes ma'am, but we have to leave now. We're already late", Blake quickly apologises.

"Okay , we'll be good . I love you", my mom says hugging me.

"I love you to mom. Take care of yourself , I'll only be gone three days", I smile pulling away.

"Three days too long", my mom mumbles under her breath.

"Well Princess , I just have one important rule", Nate says coming over to hug me.

"No baby-making or I'll cut his dick off and lock you up forever", Nate whispers in my ear.

"Nate ", I hissed pulling away.

"I'm not kidding Em. I love you okay", Nate smiles ruffling my hair I tied into a bun.

I narrow my eyes at his childish behavior and follow Blake who keeps checking his phone.

"Sorry about that. They are a bit clingy", I apologise quickly.

"Don't apologise babe. They just love you , now come one. Manhattan is waiting for us ", he smiles taking his hand in mine.

"Now I feel like a fifth wheel", Luke groaned walking behind us.

"It's okay Luke. We'll find you someone special", I smiled linking arm with his.

"Oh don't you worry , he's definitely not going to be bored on this trip ", Blake smirks evily.

"What does that mean", I ask looking up at Blake.

"It means a special someone is coming to the party", Blake whispers.

I look at him confused when he signels that he'll explain later. 

We finally get on the plane and Luke orders a whole ton of food.

I don't know how he keeps in shape I swear.

"Is this your first time on a plane", Blake askes from beside me.

"Yeah ", I nod.
"It's pretty cool actually."

"Come on , switch places with me. You can look out the window", Blake says and moves over.

I turn my head and lookout the window.

It's a beautiful sight.

We're up in the clouds , just gliding through the air.

"It's amazing", I say looking at Blake.

"I know right. The first time I was on a plane , I couldn't stop looking out the window. I didn't even want to eat or drink anything scared I'll miss something ", Blake chuckles shaking his head.

I take out my poloroid camera and snap a photo of the clouds.

Then I take one of me and Blake smiling.

I promised myself that whenever I leave the country I'll take lots of pictures to remember the good times.

Somewhere through the plane ride I fell asleep with my head on Blake's shoulder.

"Hey, wake up baby. We're about to land", Blake says gently shaking me awake.

I turn and look out the window to see the plane slowly disappearing through the clouds towards land.

"My parents sent a car to take us to the hotel and then we'll meet them for supper tonight", Blake said as we got out the plane.

"Just us , or the others too", I asked looking at Blake.

"Just us , they'll meet Mia at the Ball tomorrow", Blake said then checked his phone.

Okay , now I was freaking out.
I thought that if Mia was there she'll do all the talking like she always does.
I just smile and nod.
Oh God , what if he's parents are snobs.
What am  I supposed to do then.
I inwardly groan.

"Hey , don't overthink it okay. My parents aren't that bad. They'll lovely people", Blake smiled resting his hand on my lower back as we walked towards the huge SUV.

"Holy shit ! We're driving in that", Mia exclaimed pointing to the SUV.

You'd think I would be the one excited since I'm the not so rich one in the circle.

But no , Mia gets excited when she sees nice sparkly things it drives me crazy.

"Yeah , I told you we'll be living the 'Stein Life' this weekend", Luke fist pumped in the air. 

"Wow , the 'Stein Life' huh ", I mocked Luke.

"Sorry , my parents can go a bit overboard sometimes", Blake says cringing slightly.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it", I smile pecking his cheek.

We got into the glamorous car and the interior almost took my breath away.

It was all creamy leather seats with soft cushions in. There was also a bottle of champagne with five glasses and a note.

Hi kids ,

We hope you enjoyed your flight. Here's something to welcome you to Manhattan.
Enjoy
Love
Mr. amd Mrs. Stein xx

"Aww , mom and dad even two kisses at the end", Mia mocked reading over the letter while Luke wasted no time in opening the bottle of champagne.

************************************

A/N

Another update for you my lovelies !

Don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊.

Bye , until next time 🥰.