CHAPTER ELEVEN

The next morning I woke up with a bright smile on my face.

I changed into a light blue jeans and orange t-shirt with a cat print on it.
With white sneakers sporting my feet I hopped downstairs to my mom entering the house with shopping bags.

"Well good morning to you. You got in late last night ", my mom said carrying her bags into the kitchen.
"Yeah , I got in just after midnight. Sorry mom lost track of time", I smiled helping my mom unpack the groceries.

"Oh yes , how was the date , you seem happy", my mom asked smiling at me.
"Yeah , it went great. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes ", I shrugged trying to hide my smile.

"Well, he seems like a nice boy , but we should have him over for supper one day ", my mom said.

"Who are we having over for dinner", I heard the familiar voice behind me.
"Nate ", I said jumping up and running towards him.

"Hey sis ", he smiled picking me and swinging me around.

"How are you here right now , I missed you so much ", I said burying my face in his chest.
"Clearly not enough. You hardly ever text me ", Nate frowned placing me in my bar stool.

I was about to answer when my mom cut in.

"She has a boyfriend now."

Wow , and just like that , Nate's frown turned into a shocked expression.

"You have a boyfriend , you of all people", Nate asked incredulous.
"Yeah", I answered unsurely.

Why does he seem so shocked , I mean it can't be that impossible that I have a boyfriend.

My mood immediately turned sour.
Nate must've noticed because he was quick to talk again.

"Damnit , Em. I didn't mean it like that , look it's just I never pictured you with a boy that's all. That's Mia's job ", Nate joked sitting beside me.

"Yeah I guess ", I mumbled.
"So , who is he ? Is he from your school", Nate asked dishing himself some breakfast.

My mom was quick to answer again.

"Mmhm I think you'll remember him. He was at her birthday Dinner", my mom smiled.

Nate's head whipped towards me.

"Which one , please don't say it's Luke ", Nate begged.

"No ", I stated quickly.
"It's Blake actually"
"Blake , as in Blake Stein ", Nate asked.
"He was the one here right ", I rolled my eyes.
"Well , yeah but I didn't think he was your type that's all", he mumbled.
"Well, he seems like a nice boy to me. We'll have him over soon , you should come", my mom said excitedly to Nate.
"Yes mom. I'll definitely come", he answered.

Not feeling in the mood for anything concerning my father I went up to the comfort of my room.

It wasn't until noon that Blake decided to call and pick me up for lunch.

"So , where are you taking me ", I asked as I got in the car.
"Well ,that's not how a girlfriend would greet her boyfriend", Blake said lifting a eyebrow.
"Well , in my world it is ", i say quickly reaching across to peck his cheek.
"Guess I could settle for that", Blake sighed dramatically.

"Oh shut it you ", I silently.

Blake chuckled softly in response.

"So , I told my mom about us , and then Nate came in a overheard. Now she's inviting you to supper sometime this week", I say nervously.

Blake glanced at me as he drove.

"That's great , so why are you nervous", he asked slightly amused.
"I don't know ", I answered shaking my head.
"So , where are we going", I asked again.

"I realized I haven't gotten you anything for your birthday. So I decided to make it up to you ", he smiled.
"Oh , you didn't have to. We weren't dating or anything", I shrugged when in actual fact I'm glad he remembered.
"No , I knew it was your birthday. I've been sitting at your table since middle school so I should've gotten you something", Blake frowned and stopped the car.

I looked out and realized that we're at the mountain clearing again , where he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Well, you did get me something", I smiled hopping out the car.
"And what's that", Blake asked confused.
"You got me drunk you idiot", I say slapping his shoulder lightly.

Blake laughed and wrapped his arms around me bringing me into a hug.

"At least I looked after you when you got wasted", he smiled placing a gentle kiss to my lips.
"Yeah , I guess", I smiled and pulled away.
"So , what now ", I asked gesturing around us.
"Now ", Blake started. "We're having a picnic", he finished and place a red checkered blanket on the floor infront of the car.

We sat peaceful silence eating sandwiches Blake made.

I thought it was so cute that he actually did all the things himself.

He even got strawberries and ice cream.

"I got you something ", Blake said handing me a small gift box.
"Oh , you didn't have to Blake. Thank you ", I smiled taking the box from his hands.
"Yeah , I hope you like it  , Mia told me you don't like flashy things ", Blake said nervously.
"If you bought it , I'm sure I love it ", I smiled placing a quick peck on his lips.

I opened the box and saw a beautiful charm bracelet.

It had a sunflower and a small ferris wheel.
I looked up at Blake and smiled as he was already staring at me.

"This is beautiful Blake ", I smiled.
"As beautiful as you", Blake said smiling sweetly.
"Aren't you just a sweetheart", I laughed placing it on my hand.
"Here ,let me put it on ", Blake said moving closer to me.

"Interesting choice of charms Blake ", I smiled softly.
"It all plays a important role in our relationship babe", Blake smiled.

"The sunflower is when I first saw you laughing at some dumb joke Luke said. You sat on the perfect place where the sun shone directly in your beautiful face. It was like something had happened inside me that just clicked. Your hair stood up slightly when Luke ruffled it making you look like a delicate sunflower ", Blake smiled softly.

"The Ferris Wheel was on our first date when the reflection of the moon shone your face. And you looked like an angel and I knew you'd quickly creep into my heart. I know it sounds cheesy but it's just the truth. You make me feel things I'd never felt before Emma. And I love every minute of it. I'm all yours and yours only ", Blake said placing a soft kiss to my wrist over the charm bracelet.

Blake looked at me as a tear slipped at his sweet words.

"You're good with words aren't you ", I say wiping my tears.
"And I'm all yours Blake and yours only", I smiled throwing my arms around his neck.
"You're so cheesy I love it ", I smiled placing kisses over his face.
"Oh come on stoop", Blake said trying to push me away but I placed myself firmly on his lap rubbing my nose against his.

Blake's kisses never starts off gentle.
It starts off firm and dominately.
I pulled away breathless.

We stared at each other for a while. Foreheads resting against each other.

Thats when three words played in my head.
I closed my eyes scared he might see what's going on in my head with his intense gaze.

************************************

A/N

Another update my lovelies.

Don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye , until next time 🥰.