CHAPTER SIXTEEN

My hand was holding Blake's so tight that I'm probably cutting off his blood circulation.

My other hand holding the strap of Blake's hoodie that I was currently wearing.

We stopped at the entrance of the hospital and Blake turned to face me.

"Just remember Emma. Facing your fears is much better than avoiding it okay. But if you feel it's too much just let me know and I'll take you home ", Blake whispered softly looking in my eyes.

"Okay ", I nodded.

Just as I remembered , the smell of antiseptic and strong smell of some kind of disinfectant hits my nostrils like a tidal wave.

I raise my head see that it's much calmer that I saw the last time I was at a hospital. It was almost okay to be here.

We walked through the door towards the reseptionist who was helping someone infront of us.

"You still good ", Blake asked looking at me with a slight frown.

"Yes still okay ", I say smiling when suddenly a baby starts crying right behind me causing me to jump in fright.
Blake looks at me and then at the lady trying to calm the baby.

It's just a baby Emma ! Get a grip !

What felt like forever the doctor finally calls my name and I look at Blake to see him stand up and reach his hand out for me.

I quickly take his hand in mine trying to smile.

We arrive and the doctor asks me to explain what happened and I explained as he smiled softly at me.

"Okay , sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room please", the doctor says to Blake who looked at me as if asking for permission.

I nod with a smile.

"I'll be right outside babe", Blake assured me and pecked my forehead.

The doctor examined me and said that it's nothing serious prescribed me painkillers.

Blake immediately stood up when he saw me smiled softly.

"Let's go please", I said looking around at all the sick people around us.

"Yeah , let's get some lunch", Blake smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

We stopped at a sushi place nog far from the hospital and I quickly called my mom and Mia letting them know that I'm okay.

We ate our sushi in comfortable silence when I looked up I saw Blake already staring at me.

"What ", I blushed wiping my face with a napkin.

"Nothing , just admiring the view", he smirked finishing off this meal.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating mine with a slight blush on my face.

"So , what's on the Agenda ", I smiled remembering that he said he had some errands to run.

"Well , firstly we have to go my parents house to check on the workers and then I have to sign some forms at the diner ", Blake explained.

"Okay , so I get to see where you grew up then ", I said excitedly clapping my hands.

"Yeah I guess. Not gonna lie , it's a bit much though", Blake said blushing slightly.

"Oh im sure it lovely ", I say brushing it off.

What I saw was not what I expected.

We pulled up to a huge mansion decorated beautifully with flowers surrounding it.