CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

After Blake and I had finished , I quickly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth with Blake hot on my tail wanting more kisses from me.

I loved his playful side. It's a shame he's always so serious at school.

We brushed our teeth together while Blake kept telling lame jokes he read in some magazine.

I kept thinking about how I'll miss when I have to go to college.

He said that he might go to UCLA for business which I applied to some time ago for Advertising and Marketing but haven't gotten any response yet.

"Penny for you thoughts ", Blake asked as we drove into the city.

I looked at him with a smile.

Will he break up with me when we eventually go our separate ways , I mean he did say he loved me.

I didn't want to bother him with my negative thoughts so I just gave him my brightest smile.

"Just thinking how much I love you. I don't think I want to imagine my life without you Blake ", I say honestly.

"You'll never have to worry about that love. I'm not going anywhere", he smiled taking my hand into his.

We arrived at a little market that looks packed with different events going on.
Blake parked the car and turned to look over at me.

"Let's go have some fun ", he smiled and got out.

It was a hot day outside so I decided on a light pink dress shirt with a pair of white sandles and tied my hair into a bun.

Blake has on a cream chino shorts with a white t-shirt with white sneakers.

He doesn't look much like a bad boy today and rather a preppy college boy.
I didn't think he owned such clothes.

He took my hand in his as we walked towards the big group of people that stood around talking and laughing or even buying something at the stalls.

Blake then pulled me over to a stall that sold many different spices and dry leaves.

I looked in amazement as he smiled at the owner and handed her a his card to take down her number and home address.

She smiled and thanked her with a smile.

"What was that about", I asked curiously.

"Just business", he shrugged. "I was thinking of opening something big in the city with locally manufactured products . Not imported goods."

"Wow , that's amazing Blake. I personally think that's a great business move ", I smiled happily at him.

"Thanks babe ", Blake said and pecked my lips.
"Now , let's have a good time. There's food ", he exclaimed dragging me over to a guy having a barbeque.

We each decided on something small because Blake  wanted to get a taste of everything here.

We had a great time running around eating everything we could get our hands on.

We ended up at the photo booth taking a bunch of photos making goofy faces.

Blake had a last surprise for me and we drove closer towards a secluded place which looks much like a cube.

"Ice skating", I yelled jumping out the car.

"Yep ", Blake said following behind me.

I jumped on his wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug.

"Thank you thank you . I haven't been here in years", I then placed kissed over his face then wiggling out his embrace when he wanted to kiss my lips causing him to chuckle behind me.