CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Today was the night Blake has dinner at my house although he already had been here for my birthday dinner , this time it'll be like my boyfriend.

Boyfriend. Something I thought I'd never hear about considering I'm that awkward.
Especially not the most popular boy in the whole school and hottest a bad boy and MY bad boy. Who would've thought?

I quickly got ready for school throwing on a high waisted blue faded jeans and white tee quickly braiding my hair.

"Wear a dress tonight please sweetheart", my mom says as I rushed downstairs because Blake had already pulled up.
"Yeah yeah ", I mumble over my shoulder.

"Hey, you seem energetic today, excited about tonight", blake chuckled quickly pecking my cheek.
"No , just nervous. Nate wasn't really thrilled about me having a boyfriend", I sigh.

Blake scoffed.

"Yeah right. It's probably because I'm the boyfriend. He knows what I did in my past , that's how we know each other", Blake said.
"Oh yeah , you never told me how you two know each other", I say glancing at Blake's side profile.

He's so hot it's damn illegal.

"Oh ,yeah we used the run in the same circle when he decided to leave when he started college. He was a badass I don't why he stopped fighting though", blake shrugged.

Fighting?

"What do you mean fighting , wait illegal fighting ", I asked confused.
"Um , Nate never told you ", he asked parking into the school's parking lot.
"No he didn't", I say upset.
"Don't be upset with me babe. How was I supposed to know you're oblivious to realize that your brother was getting up to ", Blake said getting out the car.

I sat in my seat trying to recall if I ever saw him with a bruise or something.
I'm actually kind of hurt that he never , we tell each other everything , or used that is since he started college.

Blake opened my door with a heavy sigh escaping his lips.

"Come on Emma , it's not that bad. He stopped and if you're wondering why you never saw him with a bruise was because he hardly ever got hit. He was that good. He made more money than everyone there ", he scoffed.

Money ? He made money and lots of it.
Then it hit me.
He used to come home with groceries and told my mom that he started a part time job but wouldn't say where and that's where he got money for college knowing that my mom couldn't afford to send both of to a good college.

"Emma , seriously stop overthinking it and ask him about it okay. Let's just focus on that Spanish test that I haven't studied for ", Blake groaned rubbing his face .
"We had a two days to study for it blake ", I say rolling my eyes and taking his hand as he held it out for me.
"Yeah , I had something else on my mind", Blake said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I blushed at his words rolled my eyes.

"Shut up ", I laughed pushing him lightly causing him to chuckle.

"Spanish fucked me in the ass ", Mia said and aggressively placed her food tray in the lunch table.
Luke arrived just after her with Axel and Blake behind him.
"I thought you studied , I gave you my damn notes Mia", I said shaking my head.
"Yeah , but I just haven't really read over it properly. My mom was being a pain in the ass", Mia grumbled.
"She expects me to apply to a medicine college when I can't even stand the sight of a needle", Mia shuddered.
"Moving on ", blake chuckled.
"My parents anniversary party "
"He calls it a party like some small dinner with friends", Luke scoffed interrupting blake.
"As I was saying", blake glared at Luke to shut up.
"And they said I could invite my closest friends which was always Luke and Axel I was thinking the girls could come since my parents wants to meet Emma ", Blake said.
"Well , I always wanted to go to a fancy dress up party", Mia clapped her hands excitedly.
"Yeah , they'll send the invitations to me and I'll just pass them on . It'll be in New York so we'll have to leave the Friday and leave on Sunday morning early to be in time for school", Blake explained.
"Fuck school , it's New York ", Mia shrugged.
"Mia ", I exclaimed.

Blake simple chuckled while Axel looked at Mia with adoration in his eyes.
Luke just stuffed his face with french fries ignoring everyone around him.

"You're right , sorry Miss Goody two shoes", Mia rolled her eyes playfully at me whi sticking out her tongue.

"Yeah, we'll be lodging at one of the hotels. It has a private indoor pool for VIP's", Blake said smiling at Mia who's eyes went twice bigger .

"Ohmigod , we'll be living the rich life fuck yeah ", Mia said a little too loudly drawing attention to our table.
"Mia , keep your voice down", I hissed at her.
"Sorry ", she mumbled.
"Besides , your parents are rich as well. You're already living your best life ", I said shaking my head.
"Oh pshh , we don't have thaaat many great things , mom and dad wants to remain humble ", Mia mumbled eating her fry.

Even though her parents were rich , they were always helping out wherever they can and giving back to the community.
They wanted Mia to develop their caring side which probably impossible because even though she portrayed the role of being the confident one she'd get all shy and antsy around strangers and love the finer things in life.
That made her unique in her own way.

"So , are you guys coming , I need to let my parents know", Blake asked eating his burger that looked absolutely delicious.

While I just bought boring pizza.

"Is that even a question , of course we'll be there . We just have to convince Em's mom and brother to let her go ", Mia snickered.

Damn , I didn't think of that yet. My mom would downright refuse not to mention Nate.

"Leave that to me , I'll change her mind", Blake smirked and pecked my cheek and slid his half eaten burger my way.

I looked up at him with sheepish grin and took the burger.

"I knew there's a reason I kept you around ", I smiled eating the burger causing Blake rolled his eyes.

"Whatever ", Blake says rolling his eyes.

"So , what's the plans for today. Jacuzzi time ", Luke fist pumped in the air.
"Buy it's the Summer time ", Mia said scrunching