I Know I'm Not the Only One

Title: I Know I'm Not the Only One

Couple: Reituki

Description: Ruki and Reita has been dating in the GazettE for over 5 years. Ruki loved Reita so much he didn't want to let him go, but Reita (secretly) dated someone else besides Ruki. And this someone else is Ruki's best friend, Uruha. Then, Ruki goes insane.

Rated: NC-17

Genre: Smut, tragedy...

Warning: Suicide attempt.... Fighting.... Furious Ruki. go get some tissues. Sexual content. Profanity.

A/N: The song attached is is basically the plot of the story but I changed it. The song is called "Not the Only One" by Sam Smith. Please enjoy. In the very beginning of this oneshot, they have intercourse. So yeah.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ruki came home from grocery shopping with Reita. They walked in and sat the groceries on the table. Ruki smiled brightly at their success at going grocery shopping. "Reita, I've been waiting to grocery shopping for over a month! I'm so glad you were here to help me, hun." Ruki said and pecked his boyfriend on his lips. Reita giggled and blushed. Ruki already started to put away all the groceries. When he finished, he felt arms wrap around his waist and a kiss on his neck. "Rei.... what are you doing?"

"Loving you. What else would I be doing?" Reita purred and kissed Ruki's cheek. Ruki giggled and turned around and wrapped his arm around Reita's neck.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs and get comfy in bed. It's 9:30pm." Ruki smirked and bit his lip seductively.

"Okay. How about that." Ruki smiled and grabbed Reita's hand and ran upstairs. Ruki pushed Reita to the bed and laid on top of him and kissed him passionately. Reita slid his hand down Ruki's back and grabbed his bottom, kneading it gently. Ruki made a small moan as he kissed Reita deeply, their tongues fighting for dominance. Ruki pulled off the kiss and felt Reita's hard-on.

Ruki chuckled and rubbed his hand on the hidden crotch from Reita. "It feels really big. You're always so hard." Reita chuckled and unbuttoned Ruki's white shirt that was tucked in his pants, revealing his bare, white, and soft chest. Reita rubbed on one of Ruki's squishy, small, "man" boobs (lol! Boobs. I mean "man boobs". Heuheuehu. Ruki has squishy boobies. He's like Pico from Boku no Pico.) Reita squeezed on it and brushed his finger over Ruki's nipple. Ruki bit his lip.

"Ruki-chan, you're so soft and squishy here." Reita purred. Ruki laughed a bit.

"Shut up!" Ruki laughed. He unbutton Reita's pants and pulled them off along with the underpants. "Woah... you are big." Ruki grabbed the cock in his hand and stroked it. His whole hand formed into a medium wide "o". He brushed his thumb over the tip of Reita's memeber and put the tip in his mouth. His mouth was really small compared to Reita's cock.

Reita moaned when Ruki kept flicking his tongue over the tip of his cock. Ruki tried his best to deep throat, but somewhat failed when he took it out his mouth and coughed. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" Reita asked. Ruki shook his head.

"I'm fine." Ruki put the cock back in his mouth, bobbing his head and socking it in a medium pace whilst pumping the base.

He stopped and went up to kiss Reita. They rolled over to where Ruki was on bottom and Reita was top. Reita took off Ruki's pants and underpants and started to lay kisses on Ruki neck to his chest. He kissed on the left boob of Ruki's and flicked his tongue over the nipple. Ruki gasped.

After a few kisses and sucking on Ruki, Reita pulled out a condom and a tube of lube. Reita put a fair amount of liquid into his fingers and inserted his fingers in Ruki's entrance. As he thrusted, Ruki moaned and panted. Reita thrusted his fingers faster, listening to the sweet sound of Ruki's moaning. "Rei... come on." He whined. Reita chuckled and grabbed his condom packet. Before he was about to opened, Ruki stopped him.