Texting #5

Title: Texting #5

Couple: Reituki

Description: Just some cute little texting. Ruki being the cute seductive and Reita just enjoying the messages.

A/N: Don't think I stopped updating for this story. I'm still gonna update. Note: Use of real names.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

T: Heyyyyyyyyyyy

A: Hey Babes. How are you?

T: Fine. And you?

A: I'm good. Just at the music store buying another amplifier for my bass.

T: That's cool. I'm bored so I just decided to text you love.

A: Ahh. I see. What do you want to talk about? well, text about.

T: *took a cute selfie of himself with duck lips and a wink.* Do you like this picture?

A: AWWWW... You're sooooo cute!!!

T:Aww thanks. You're making me blush. ^///^

A: But you are so adorable! This'll be my wallpaper for my lock screen and home screen on my phone. I can't stop looking at this picture.

T: Hehe... ^////^

A: and now I'm hard.......... brb in 5 minutes........ >/////<

T: okay

5 minutes later.

A: Okay... phew... I'm finished..

T: well... how did it go?

A: I went inside the store's bathroom and you know...

T: hahahahaha!!!!! I forgot you were at the music store.

A: lol! Yeah. The picture is on my lock screen and my home screen. Aww.... it looks so cute.

T: Hehehe. You know I always look adorable in pictures. Here's another I took the other day. *sent another picture this time he was wearing a black and white zig zag sweater and wore a black bandana*

A: You stole my bandana!!!??

T: We were at the studio and your bandana was on the table alone. :(

A: Lol! okay. The picture is sexy though.

T: Thanks love. I need pics of you. I wanna see your face.

A: okay. *Sends picture from the photo he took the day before. He had his shirt off and he stood in front of a long mirror and shoots the picture of his whole body. He had on black jeans with a belt that says "Homie"*

T: ooooh... So sexy Akira! ^////^

A: Hahaha! thanks babe.

T: alright love! I'll talk to you later okay? I have to go to a photo shoot now. Love you! <3

A: Love you too babe. I'll come over later.

T: okay. <3<3<3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Hope you like it!!!!! ^ ^