Just wanna show artwork right here

Hey guys, this isn't a one-shot if you were expecting one. I have made some GazettE artwork,but mostly yaoi. And also Ive been doing digital art, so, you'll see that.

Up top is my current artwork. I just finished that Dec. 28th, 2015.

The backstory behind that yaoi is Ruki on his phone, scrolling through Twitter and getting ready to tweet. He's laying on his stomach with a button up shirt, but it was open. His butt was exposed and he also had on thigh highs (scented with berry blast heheheheheheh I don't know if that exists in reality, but who gives). That shine of light you see is a door being opened. Ruki had looked back to see Reita at the door, no clothes.

And you know what happens after...

When Reita is naked and Ruki is just hot and ready on the bed with his sexy butt exposed like that,.......just make sure if you were neighbors with Reita and Ruki, you wear earmuffs or turn your TV up blasting loud, or you put on super loud music. The time when you should do that is between 9:15am - 3:00pm and 7:23pm - 2:10am. They'll do it morning, afternoon, and night with breaks in between. So, yeah. If you don't do those following things..... I'll say good luck to you. You just have fun listening to Ruki's "oohs" and "ahhs" and Reita's "oh yes baby" and "so sexy" stuff kk? And don't forget, loud banging on the wall will happen.

Hope you enjoy this little thingy. Hahahaha