Texting #4

Title: Texting #4

Description: Kai had lost his keys and asked Ruki if he had seen them. They both got into a playful argument over phone.

Rated: C (for comedy)

A/N: My friend lost her phone and suddenly found it after a few days. lol!!!!!! It was on her bed under the pillow!!!

R= Ruki obviously

K= Kai obviously

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was at the studio looking for his keys that he thought left in the bathroom. He looked in there and it wasn't there. He was getting annoyed and realized Ruki had it. He grabbed his Galaxy S4 phone and texted Ruki.

K; Ruki!!!

R; yeeess

K; Can I ask you a very important question?

R; Ask away.

K; okay... WHERE THE FUCK ARE ME KEYS!!!!!!

R; .....

K; HELLO?!!

R; I'm not answering with that attitude.

K; Excuse me?! I'm looking for my keys that YOU had!

R; Remember? I gave them back to you before I left the studio.

K; Dude!! You did not!!

R; Did so...

K; STOP FUCKING PLAYING RUKI!!!! Where are my keys!! I'm getting angry here!!

R; Awww... is leader-san angry because he misplaced his keys? Sigh... bummer...

K; Ruki.... you have 5 seconds to tell me where are my keys...

5 seconds later...

R; Sooo.. found your keys yet?

K; YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS HOLE!!! I can't find my keys and you aren't doing shit to help me man!!

R; WELL THAT'S HARSH!!!

K; Ruki!!! Where are my keys!!!

R; Look for them...

K; Bitch....

R; I'm a female dog now? okay... I see how it is...

K; Ruki! Stooooppppp play... I'm serious!!!!

R; I'm serious too so we are even?

K; I'm going to beat you the fuck up you little bitch!! WHERE... ARE.... THEY!!!!!

R; Stop cursing at me dude!!! I gave you back your keys!!

K; Omg.... I don't have them.... sooo... you probably didn't give them back.

R; Kai?

K; What the hell do you want Ruki?!

R; Look on the coffee table in the record room....

Kai walked inside the record room and saw the keys laying there on the coffee table. Kai face palmed himself.

K; ..........

R; Now.. who owes Mr. Takanori an apology for yelling at him?

K; *sigh*.... Fine... I'm sorry Mr. Takanori....

R; hehehe... well.... see ya! Youuuu... just waisted.... 30 minutes of your life... *I sang*

K; Good bye Ruki!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Lol!!!! poor Kai. he lost his keys. And poor Ruki for getting yelled at. But Kai found his keys and everything turned out to be back to normal.

Hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote and umm... Any Requests?