Ruki's Secret Diary

Title: Ruki's Secret Diary

Description: Reita wanted to figure out why Ruki was acting so weird towards him. Ruki allowed Reita to spend the night over Ruki's house. But as Ruki want around, he happen to leave his diary in his room where it is sorta visible. Reita creeped in and happen to glimpse through the diary journal...

Rated: You should already know....

A/N: My sister was reading my diary (my 9 year old sister...). I hate her........... btw, I used the year of 2010 because I can... now whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna say?! lol! Jk. But still... I want 2010

BOLD print is for a dream.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ruki was sitting in the closet. He had a mysterious book in his hand. A diary? Hmm....

Ruki wrote down his feelings in one large paragraph:

"March 12, 2010; 8:00pm

Butterflies are flying in my stomach... my heart is pounding fast.... my face is red.... my hands are tangling. .. what could this be? My head is saying that I have feeling for Reita. No no no.... I can't..... but then I can. He's just so... so... so umm... how can I say this... cute? More like sexy that is. But to change subject, one of my HUGE secrets is that I want to do it with someone.... Someone special, nice, HOT, and sweet to have my first time with. You should know who this person is.... sigh..... Another one of my huge secrets I will tell you later.... gtg.... guys are calling me to leave the studio.

-Ruki (Takanori Matsumoto)"

Ruki closed his journal (diary) and stuffed it in his bag.

"Ruki? Where are you?" Reita called. Ruki quickly got out of the closet and ran to the voice that called him.

"Y-yes?" Ruki replied and stood next to Reita.

"We're about to leave. Here take your jacket." Reita passed Ruki his jacket. Ruki's face became redder than usual. He ran past the others to get to his car. Suddenly, he tripped on the sidewalk.

"No one saw that..." Ruki said and unlocked his car door. He sat in his car for at least 10 minutes and started the ignition. He was about to take off as Uruha tapped on the window. Ruki rolled down his window.

"You forgot your phone. Are you okay Ruki? You don't seem like yourself lately." Uruha said and gave Ruki his phone.

"Etto... y-yeah.. im okay... umm.... I umm... have to g-go." Ruki studdered and pulled off. Uruha scratched his head and began driving home.

Ruki finally arrived home . He unlocked his door and see Koron waiting for him. Ruki went in the kitchen to put dog food and water in Koron's bowls. Ruki smiled and pet the small chihuahua. He then received a text message from his iPhone.

"From: Reita iMessage; 8:30pm: Hey Ruki. Mind if I come over your place? I'm feeling kinda bored here and my cockateils are asleep. It's so quiet... but yeah are you home?"

Ruki read the text message and replied.

"To: Reita iMessage; 8:33pm: Umm.... no... I mean.... yeah sure. Im home.... Bring a couple snacks if you want to... umm... yeah... bye..."

Ruki typed really fast on his iPhone. He didn't know what to reply. He was too.... can't explain.... Ruki went to his bedroom to change into his cozy and adorable red and black pj pants and a red T-shirt. His door bell then started to ring.