Mr. Kinkiness

Title: Mr. Kinkiness

Pairing: Reituki of course

Description: Ruki gets super sexual and kinky in bed.....

Rating: NC-17

Warning: Sexual content. Kinky and sassy Ruki. Don't read if you have a problem with homosexual interactions. Don't read if you get disgusted easily. Blah blah blah. Let's get to the story.

A/N: Enjoy >/////<

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ruki and Reita has been dating for almost 4 years now. Throughout the 2 years, Ruki is becoming kinkier by the minute and Reita is starting to be the biggest pervert in the world towards Ruki. During the times in the studio, all you hear is,"Reita! Fuck me harder!"

But that's only when they are alone in a room.

To make a long story short, today was the day of Ruki and Reita's 4th year anniversary. Ruki was at home getting ready. He went upstairs and changed into a black and gray stripped shirt that was long sleeved and fell off both his shoulders and a bit of his small belly was revealed, and a pair of fishnet leggings and short shorts. Ruki styled his hair a bit and the eyeliner. Then, some scented flavored lipgloss. Ruki smiled into the mirror. "I look hot." Ruki giggled and lit candles in the bedroom and put a bottle of wine on the night stand and two wine glasses.

Ruki's phone was ringing now. He grabbed it and answered. "Moshi moshi."

"Hey, Ruki-babe. I'm on my way." It was Reita who called.

"Okay. I have something waiting for you. Hurry up and get your sexy self here." Ruki purred. Reita giggle over the phone.

"Alright. I'll be there in like 5 minutes." Reita hung up after that. Ruki sighed and bit his lip.

"I can't wait..." Ruki said and smiled. He went downstairs and finished cooking dinner. He set up him and Reita's plate and the door was knocking. "Coming!" Ruki yelled as he ran to the living room and to the door. He fixed himself up a bit, his shoulders still exposed from his shirt falling off them, half of his belly showing a bit, and pulled up his shorts a bit. He sighed and opened the door. Reita froze for a split second and recovered.

"You look hot today!" Reita purred. Ruki smiled.

"Thanks. Happy anniversary." Ruki spun around in a circle in the living room. Reita giggled and walked in, closing the door behind him.

"You too."

Ruki was but wasn't expecting a present from Reita. But he doesn't know what's actually coming.

"Sooo... you hungry?" Ruki asked. Reita nodded and sat on the couch. Ruki went to go make their food. When he was finished, he made himself and Reita's plate of food. "Enjoy." Ruki said as he handed Reita his plate. Reita smiled and began eating. Ruki did as well.

••••

"Okay, Rei, close your eyes." Ruki commanded. Reita nodded and closed his eyes tightly. Ruki grabbed Reita wrist and pulled him up the bedroom stairs. Then, to the bedroom, locking the door behind them. "Open them now." Ruki said. Reita opened his eyes and was surprised at the wonderful decoration Ruki did in the bedroom.

"Wow... this is outstanding. i love it!" Reita cheered Ruki giggled and smiled.

"Well, anything for my strong manly man,Akira. " Ruki made a kissy face and smiled. Reita pinched Ruki's cheek.

"You're so cute."

"You're cuter!" Ruki pecked Reita's lips and poured in two glasses of wine in the two wine glasses. Ruki handed Reita his wine and they both sat on the bed. They were silent until Ruki started to blurt out something extremely random,"How big is it?"