Psycho Teddy

Title: Psycho Teddy

Couple: Reituki

Description: Remember when Reita renamed Ruki to Psycho Teddy? Well, Ruki and Reita just finished dinner as he called Ruki psycho teddy again. Ruki came up with an idea that'll definitely make Ruki Reita's beloved psycho teddy.

Genre: Leeeemmmmoooonnndddd (Im getting out of hand with the lemons am I?)

A/N: I graduated on June 18 and June 19 is my bday. yay!!!!!

Listening to: Maximum Impulse -GazettE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruki just finished cooking his famous pasta and delicious alfredo sauce.

"Dinner is finally ready! " Ruki said happily. Reita clapped and watched Ruki make their plates. Ruki brought their plates to the table. "Please enjoy your meal. Made it special." Ruki said and winked as he smirked. Reita winked back and began eating his pasta.

"It's very good!" Reita said with food in his mouth.

"Thanks!" Ruki said and continued eating. However, Ruki began to speak. "Tell me. What is wrong with Kai's cooking?" Ruki asked and gave Reita a smirk as he began eating the rest of the pasta.

"See what had happened was.... Is it cold in here?" Reita said as he ignored Ruki's question. Ruki raised an eyeberow and shook his head. "Just know that I only like my psycho teddy's food. okay?" Reita finished as Ruki got up to put his plate in the sink. Ruki thought for a minute.

"Oh my teddy you're so bouncy, lovely little cutie won't you cuddle me, cuddle me, cuddle me, cuddle me!" Reita sang as he hugged Ruki from behind and kissed his neck. Ruki smiled and said that he had a perfect idea. Reita let go and allowed Ruki to do his thing.

Ruki ran upstairs and looked in his wardrobe room and found an oversized jacket that is designed with bear ears and paws. Ruki took off his clothes and put on the jacket. He zippered the jacket and put the hood on with the bear ears. He looked in the mirror and thought.

"I'm missing something." Ruki said to himself. He looked in the makeup bag and did his make up. He put on shiny lipgloss, black eyeliner around his eyes, drew a stitch on his left cheek with the black eyebrow liner, and colored the surroundings of the stitch with red lipstick making it look like blood. He nodded at himself. He looked at his back on the mirror and didn't realize the stitched bear tail.

"Need more detailing. .." Ruki thought. Ruki ripped a few small rips in the hoody jacket.

"Yeah... I'm definitely a psycho teddy." Ruki said.

Ruki went downstairs. Reita was sitting on the couch drinking ginger ale. He looked at Ruki as he walked down the stairs.

"Woah! Is that my Psycho Teddy?" Reita asked and stood up from his seat. Reita licked his lips seductively and smirked.

"Yes it is." Ruki said and posed his right hand on his right hip. Reita's jeans were getting a bit tight.

"Hehehehe....." Reita giggled as he covered his bulge and was sweating. Ruki walked around Reita in a circle.

"I'm your psycho teddy, right?" Ruki whispered in Reita's left ear. Reita couldn't understand what Ruki was about to do. Ruki continued walking around Reita, rubbing his hand all around Reita making him shiver.

"Yes. You are my psycho teddy. " Ruki replied.

"And psycho teddy says that you should do whatever psycho teddy wants.... isn't that right?" Ruki said and rubbed his hands on Reita's chest.

"Yes..." Reita couldn't help it but still listened to Ruki.

"Okay.... Take off your pants and both shirts. Leave your underwear on for a sec." Reita followed Ruki's rules. Ruki knew how to get whatever he wanted. Only in a seductive way.

"Okay. What else." Reita asked. Ruki bent down and began licking Reita's lower stomach. He licked down to Reita's underpants. He licked the cock that was behind the underpants. Ruki rubbed his hands on it.

"Why won't you let me ride your cock, Reita?" Ruki mumbled and continued licking. Reita must've heard Ruki. "I want to ride it..." Ruki said eyeing Reita. Reita blushed and eyed back at Ruki. Ruki stood up and kissed Reita. Reita pulled Ruki closer to where there was no gap in between them. No gap what so ever. Ruki felt the thing poking his lower lower stomach. Reita of course loved squeezing Ruki's behind.

"Let me ride it..." Ruki begged while kissing Reita still.

"I will let you... be patient baby..." Reita said with his sweet seductive voice of his.

After a few rounds of tongue battling, Reita was finally ready for Ruki to ride him. He wanted to know how well Ruki can do it.

"Bed, floor, or couch?" Reita asked. Ruki pointed to the floor. Reita sat down and lied his back on the couch to make him comfortable. Ruki sat on Reita to where one leg was on each of Reita's sides. He unzipped the sweat jacket and revealed his bare chest.

Ruki stood up on his knees, still on top of Reita. He positioned himself and guided Reita's member inside of Ruki. Once it was inside, Ruki let out a loud moan and held on to Reita's shoulders.

"Ready?" Reita asked eyeing Ruki.

"Ready..." Ruki whispered. Ruki began. His small body moved on Reita's member pushing against his prostate. Reita let out small moans feeling his member beginning to throb. Reita grabbed a hold of Ruki's lower lower back assisting Ruki to move up and down. Ruki still grabbed hold of Reita's shoulders and looked down with his eyes clothes. He felt all of the ecstasy in his body. He screamed and moaned. Reita helped Ruki push in and sped it up a little.

"Reita! I-I have to--" Ruki moaned out.

Ruki finally reached his climax with a powerful and yet sweet moan. Reita still pushed in letting out small moans and grunts. Ruki buried his head in Ruki's chest still moving on Reita's cock.

"Reita...." Ruki moaned out again. Reita was close to squirting inside of Ruki.

"Ruki!! ahhghh!!" Reita screamed out.

Reita finally let it out. Ruki felt it all inside of him and let out small moans. They breathed heavily. Ruki still on Reita and lying his head on Reita's chest.

"You are... definitely my.. psycho teddy..." Reita breathed out and whispered in Ruki's ear. Ruki sat his head up and kissed Reita. Reita kissed back and held his hands on Ruki's sides.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Psycho teddy!!!!!