Texting #3

Title: Texting #3

Couple: Aoiha!!!

Description: Just some random texting they began to do at the studio.

A/N: Now, I'm using my mom's phone on wattpad. Yeah. So I'm going to be logging out so she won't be stalking my wattpad.

Listening to: Inside Beast (just went off); Until it Burns Out- by GazettE

----------------------------------------------

Aoi and Uruha arrived at the PS Company studio early. Very early. They were supposed to arrive at 8:00am, but suddenly arrived at 6:30am. Such early birds. They both walked inside the building and went into their record room. They sat down on the couch waiting for the others to come, which is in the next hour and 30 mins.

"I'm bored Aoi... Wanna text?" Uruha said as he sat on the other side of the couch. Aoi nodded and pulled out his iPhone from his pocket.

A; Hey Uruha

U; Hey Aoi!!!

A; Now why did you wanna text? We could just talk face to face, ne?

U; True but I wanted to text some stuff privately.

A; Like what?

U; This... hold on a sec.

Uruha stood up from the couch and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes Aoi received a picture. And it was a picture of a cock......

A; Ooooh.... you wanna play that game huh?

U; what? I only sent you a pic of my cock. Don't you like it?

A; I don't like it..... I love it!!!

U; hahaha!!! okay. Wanna rp?

A; Well... something to take my mind off stress.... sure!!

U; okay. I'll start. *I walk towards you with a pair of garter belts on my thighs and shorts*

A; Ooooh I see thighs!! *i rub on your thighs*.

U; hehehe.... *I stroke your hair as you began kissing my thighs*

A; mmm... your thighs tastes like candy. *i take off your pants and pulled down your underwear*

U; this is embarrassing. *i blush and cover my member with my hands and look away shyly*

A; you're too cute. *I move your hands and stroke on your cock and suck on it making you moan*

U; A-aoi.... This....this feels so good..... ahhaaa... *i moan as you continued sucking and I stroke on your hair*

A; Can I stick my cock in your ass my dear Uruha?

U; y-yes.... *you started to take off your pants and underpants and I turn around. I leaned down and put my hands on the coffee table.*

A; *i held on to your hips and gently pushed my cock in your entrance*

U; ahhhaaa!!!! It.... It hurts a little! but I like it.... harder Aoi harder!!! *im moaned loudly*

A; yes... you like it hard and fast.... I gotcha! * I pushed in harder making you scream*

U; Aoi!!!!! Please!! I have to.... Agh!!!

A; * I grabbed a hold of your cock and you came in my hand. After that, I came inside of you*

U; Aoi?

A; yes....

U; it's 6:58....

A; I know...

U; get your ass in the bathroom...

A; why?

U; I'm hard... let's go... NOW!!!!

A; okay.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I think I rushed through it. Hope you like it. Any errors? Lets me know..