On the Train? Seriously?!

Title: On the Train? Seriously?

Pair: Reituki

Description: Akira looked through his pictures on his phone and saw extremely cute and sexy ones of the vocalist, Takanori, on the train. Takanori is with Akira and somehow they did it on the train....

Genre: Lemon....

A/N: On the train Reita? Are you kidding me???!! Smh...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Takanori and Akira were both on the train on their way home. The train ride was extremely long since they were coming from the farthest part of Tokyo. It was night time and there was no one on the train carriage they were in. No one at all. Just them two. Takanori was listening to music on his iPhone and Akira pulled his phone out to look at his pic to see which ones to delete, if they are horrible ones. He suddenly saw pics of his boyfriend.

"Oooh.... I like this one." Akira mumbled. Takanori was looking out the window from his window seat next to Akira. Akira tapped Takanori's thigh and showed Takanori the picture they took two months ago at the bar. Both were drunk and were making out. Shiroyama had took the picture.

"Haha! Yeah. I remember that one." Takanori said and smiled. Akira kept scrolling until he saw a pic of Takanori with a pair of garter belts strapped to his underpants and thigh highs that came up to his mid thigh and no shirt. This was on Akira's birthday. And this was Akira's little surprised. He daydreamed that day and felt his pants getting tighter.

"Fuck..." he mumbled. Takanori turned around from looking out the window to look at Akira who was looking down at himself.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Uhh......" Akira pointed at his growing erection. Takanori had his mouth half open and smiled a bit.

"Haha! Wow.... and what did I do this time Aki?" Takanori said. Akira showed Takanori the pic that made him hard. Takanori face palmed himself. "Why would you take that picture...?" Akira moved closer to Takanori's ear and laid a hand on Takanori's thigh. He took a free hand and took off Takanori's earbuds.

"You looked quite sexy, ne?" Akira whispered. Takanori felt the heat of Akira's breath against his ears. It made Takanori excited. Akira nibbled on the smaller one's ear and rubbed on Taka's thigh all around and near his crotch. Takanori felt heat rise from his body. He was then being pulled into a heated kiss and felt his erection growing. Akira then went lower to Takanori's neck and fumbled with his belt. Then, Takanori grabbed his lover's hand and placed it on his erection through the skinny jean's cloth. Akira could feel it all and began rubbing it.

"Aki...?" Takanori moaned as Akira played with his nipples under his shirt.

"Enjoying this?" Akira said as he went lower and licked Takanori's right nipple when he pulled up his shirt.

"Ah.... W-why on the t-train?" Takanori asked.

"I can't hold it in too long, now can i?" Akira said looking at Takanori. He unbuckled his boyfriend's belt and undid his pants. He slid them down to Takanori's shin along with his underwear and rubbed on the erection. Then, he sucked it, licked from base to tip, and continued sucking it. Takanori let out soft moans and could barely hold any moans in.

"Aki..." He moaned and grabbed the hair of Akira's. Akira, then, sat down on his seat and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his feet but not taking them off. Takanori sucked on Akira's erection and heard loud moans coming from his boyfriend's mouth. Takanori released Akira's cock from his mouth with a pop.

"I need to prepare you.... uhh.... lay on your stomach on my lap." Akira commanded. Takanori obeyed and felt wet fingers enter his hole. Takanori let out a moan and felt Akira thrust his fingers in and out. After that, Takanori sat up. Akira grabbed a hold of his own erection with his left hand and wrapped his arm around Takanori's waist and entered him as Takanori sat on Akira's erection, his back facing Akira's front.

Takanori let out a loud moan when Akira entered. Every inch of Akira was inside the small male. Akira placed his hands on Takanori's hips tightly and thrusted his hips up into Takanori. Takanori moaned loudly as the tip of the cock slammed against his prostate.

"Akira... more!" He moaned out. Akira thrusted a little faster and harder hitting Taka's prostate. Akira made Takanori lean his back against his chest and kissed him. Takanori reached his hand down to his member and stroked it at the same pace Akira was thrusting. He let out loud and seducing moans as he was about to reach his climax. The white liquid dribbled on his finger and on to the back of the other train seat. Takanori felt warm lips on his neck, biting and sucking on it. It gave Takanori even more pleasure that he couldn't help, but scream Akira's name.

Akira let out moans too when he felt like he was about to climax. These moans were loud. "Taka! Ahh!!" he thrusted faster and harder heard Takanori scream,"oh fuck!!! A-Akira!! Come inside me!!" Then, came inside of his lover and breathed heavily. Both breathing heavily.

"Let's do this again.... At home. I'm turned on so much...." Takanori breathed. Akira chuckled and kissed his lover again.

"I love you Taka."

"I love you more." Takanori responded. Both stood up to put on their clothing. Their stop finally came. They interwind fingers together and left the train station, waking to their destination chatting happily and smiling sweetly to each other.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N: this was a short chapter now wasn't it? Awww man!