CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Title of oneshot: CHOCOLATE!!!

Couple: REITUKI

Description: RUKI has a chocolate bar and REITA wanted some. So, they decided to share the chocolate bar (if you know what I mean ...) *evil smile...*

Rated or whatever: fluff?? smut?? idk... Help me out here....

A/N: I had chocolate today so I was like,"CHOCOLATE!!!!!!" LOL!! Yup.

----------------------------------------------

RUKI had went to REITA's house just for keeping REITA company. He had called RUKI to ask to come over and chat.

RUKI arrived to the house and saw REITA sitting on the porch waiting.

"You were waiting for me?" RUKI asked with a smile. REITA nodded.

"Well... yeah... of course I'll wait for my RUKI- babe." REITA said. RUKI nodded and pulled out a chocolate bar. Then, he entered REITA's house.

"What kind of chocolate is that?" REITA asked.

"...... Chocolate..." RUKI replied chewing on a piece of chocolate.

"May I have some???" REITA pleaded and did a puppy face. RUKI rolled his eyes and plopped another piece into his mouth.

"Oiii!!! you and Koron are always the ones making puppy faces... It's not gonna work REITA." RUKI said. He plopped another piece in his mouth. REITA thought for a moment.

'What can I do to get some of that chocolate?' REITA thought to himself. He looked at RUKI as he drooled over the chocolate. RUKI was still biting the chocolate.

"RUKI.... I want some of that chocolate." REITA complained.

"No man.... It cost $2 dollars at the corner store. You have money. Go get some." RUKI said still eating the chocolate. REITA couldn't help it. The sweet smell of Dove chocolate. REITA drooled more.

'Fine... I'll just have to make him give it to me.' REITA thought. REITA leaned In to RUKI.

"How good is that chocolate, RUKI-babe?" REITA asked smiling evilly.

"........ SUGOI!!!!!!" RUKI said happily. REITA smiled and nodded. He then kissed RUKI. His tongue inserted into RUKI's mouth. REITA found that chocolate and started to lick it in his mouth. He grabbed the chocolate with his tongue and it went inside REITA's mouth. He began chewing.

"Mmm.... it's really good with your saliva." REITA said. RUKI rolled his eyes.

"Nasty..." RUKI said to REITA. REITA stuck his tongue out and got an idea.

"Let me see the chocolate." REITA commanded RUKI. RUKI handed him the chocolate.

REITA rubbed the chocolate bar on RUKI's lips as it melted as soon as it hit his lips. Then, there was chocolate all over RUKI's lips. It made it seem like RUKI was wearing brown lipstick. REITA looked at the beautiful RUKI.

"You look even sexier with that on your lips. I mean.... it's not like you aren't sexy because you are very sexy, but you know...." REITA said blushing. He kissed RUKI and licked his lips. RUKI moaned as REITA sucked on his lip and licking it devouring the chocolate. REITA moaned as he realized how delicious RUKI is with the chocolate. RUKI wrapped his arms around REITA's neck as he was being eaten.

"Stick out your tongue." REITA commanded RUKI. RUKI obeyed and stuck his tongue out. REITA placed a piece (small piece) of chocolate on RUKI's tongue. REITA grabbed RUKI's tongue with his lips and sucked on his tongue. RUKI moaned as his tongue was being sucked. The chocolate melted right in their mouths. REITA pulled off. There was no more chocolate left.

"Wow.... that was delicious." REITA said seductively. RUKI smiled.

"I want more chocolate. And this time I will do it to you." RUKI said smiling.

"AOI and URUHA need to try what we just did..." REITA said.

"But didn't they do something like that?" RUKI asked. REITA shrugged his shoulders.

"I feel bad for KAI..." RUKI said.

"Why?" REITA asked.

"Because... he doesn't have a lover...." RUKI said and made a sad face. He did feel bad for KAI.

"He has Miyavi..." REITA said with a blank expression.

"Oh... right..." RUKI said smiling innocently to REITA. They laughed and went about their business.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: And that was CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Was it short??? Probably. Hope you enjoyed it. I love chocolate. Lol!!!!! My birthday is soon. Who's gonna buy me chocolate??!!! I'm kidding. You don't have to. hahaha!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!