What is Love

Title: What is Love

Pairing: REITUKI

Description: Ruki doesn't know what love is. All he does is cry every night because he doesn't have anyone to love. Reita knows what love is. Being a stubborn bassist in all. He sees Ruki leaving the studio every five second just to get a bit of fresh air, but he actually cries. He can't express his love towards Reita. It'll probably break their friendship. But we never know.

A/N: this is my fav song by EXO. So, I rather attach it on here. Also, I imagined Ruki and Reita dancing together to this song. It's cute. But yeah. What is Love.

Listening To- What is Love by EXO

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ruki sat in the record room by himself waiting for the guys to come. He sat there sniffling and his tears pouring down his face. Whenever he cries like this, it's a sign of loneliness and depression.

Ruki cannot stand being depressed. He can't stand crying everyday because he doesn't have anyone to love. He sees his dream guy walk past him every day, but it's like that dream guy doesn't notice Ruki's sorrow.

"Ruki!!" Kai rushed towards his friend and embraced him with a hug. Ruki made a small smile and tried to dry his tears, but Kai noticed them already. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Ruki lied. He bit his lip and held back tears. The other three came in with smiles on their faces. When Ruki saw his "dream guy" his heart skipped a beat. Then, his chest started hurting. He took a deep breath in and out.

"Hey Ruki, what's up?" Reita asked as he sat next to Ruki. Ruki shook his head and mumbled, "nothing much." Reita nodded slowly and stood up and grabbed his bass from its case. Aoi and Uruha were both chatting and giggling. Ruki hated when they would start making out in front of his face. However, they don't know about Ruki's love "obsession" over Reita and his depression. No one knows that.

"Hey umm... Uru, Aoi? Can you please... stop with the making out for now?" Ruki said as calm as he could. They nodded and started tuning their guitars. Reita noticed Ruki's red face and nail biting. He shook Ruki's thigh. "What?"

"You alright? You never bite your nails like that. You should stop. You have polish on them and you're gonna get lead poison and die." Reita explained and grabbed Ruki's hand to remove it from his mouth. Why do you care? You don't like me, so, why can't I die? Ruki said in his mind. He stood up and left the record room, not saying a word. He went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink. He started to sob and sniffle.

"What the fuck does it mean to love? I like Reita, but I don't know how to say the words to him...." Ruki mumbled. He turned the warm water on and washed his face a bit. He grabbed a paper towel and dried his face off. The door swung open and it was Kai. He noticed Ruki's red face and slightly red eyes from the crying.

"Ruki, there's something wrong. Tell me." He commanded while walking towards his friend.

"No. No Kai. I don't want to." Ruki lowered his head. Kai sighed and lifted his head gently back up to face him.

"Tell me, Takanori." Kai begged as he laid his hands on Ruki's shoulders.

"I....I think I-- I think I like Reita." Ruki stuttered. Kai's eyes widened and he smiled.

"Awww!! Kawaii!!! Go for it!" Kai cheered.

"I can't.. What if he doesn't like me back. I don't even know what love is. That's why people don't like me." Ruki's tears started to fall and he held back sobs. Kai hugged Ruki and rubbed his back.