Problem

Title: Problem

Description: Ruki hs a fan that won't stop calling, texting, and just won't  leave him alone. Until she finally finds him and she goes too far with Ruki, but Ruki found a way to keep her away.

Rated: 17+

A/N: Bordem... btw, The biggest fan didn't have sex with Ruki but she keeps trying to seduce to him. Rukinhas plans to keep the person away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruki and the GazettE members were chatting in the studio. Ruki grunted once his phone started ringing. He was sitting on Reita's lap and ignored the call. This person callled Ruki again. He grew angry and finally answered the phone.

"What do you want bitch!!" Ruki answered angrily.

"Oh, just a little talk..." The unknowned girl said. Reita grabbed the phone from Ruki.

"Hey bitch, why won't you just leave Ruki alone before we call the police on you for stalking him." Reita said and hung up the phone. He gave the phone back to Ruki as he received a text from the girl.

"From: Unknown Number Text Message; 2:30pm: Hey Ruki. My sexy little husband. Yes, we are married now. Hehehe... I want to eat you... Can you come over my home so we can play in my bedroom?"

Ruki deleted the text and didn't reply. He blocked the number from his iPhone and sat it on the table. This girl has been stalking Ruki from months and months. Ruki has had enough of it. But he tries to keep his mind off of it.

" Hey, I'm about to go to the store to get set some snacks." Ruki said. He stood up from Reita's lap and put on his long length off-black sweater. He grabbed his iPhone and left the studio.He walked down two blocks as he was stopped by a girl 5 inches taller than him. He thought that it was the girl that kept stalking him. Well, it was...

" Hi Ruki." She said and kissed Ruki on his lips.  He pulled off.

" Look and listen you little.... well..... tall ass bitch!!! Don't lay a hand on me!!! I don't know who you are and why you are going after me but leave me be please.." Ruki said angrily and stormed away. She followed and suddenly grabbed his behind making him jump. "Don't do that!!!!" Ruki yelled. He saw a pocket knife in her pocket and she had a pink duffle bag with string, rope, lube, and duct tape. She put it on the ground and walked towards Ruki.

"If you call the police, you'll regret it.. you're mine now..." She said. Ruki grew frightened.  He pushed her to the brick wall and ran away back to the direction of the studio.

" What happened?" Uruha asked eyeing Ruki. Ruki quickly locked the studio doors.

" S-she f-f-found me.... She's f-following m-me....P-planning to rape m-m-me....." Ruki said nervously and looked out the glass door. He was very frightened. He didn't know what to do. She'll just rape Ruki if he calls the police.

" Come here Ruki." Reita commanded.

"NO!! I- I can't... I'm.. I want her to leave me alone!! Agh!!!" Ruki had a panic attack. Reita walked towards Ruki. " No...d-don't touch me!!! Leave me alone!!!" Ruki yelled. Kai ran over towards Ruki and tried calming him down. Reita tried as much as possible. Sooner or later, Ruki calmed down and lied his head on Reita's chest. He picked up Ruki and sat him on the couch. He put his arm around Ruki and rubbed his arm and hugged him tightly. The studio's door bell rang. Ruki jumped in fright.

" 'gasp' I - it's her... oh no.... Reita do something!!!" Ruki cried. Reita hugged Ruki.

" Ruki-babe, it's gonna be okay. Calm down. Stay here. Do not move. Aoi and I will get the door." Reita said and kissed Ruki's lips. Ruki nodded.

Reita and Aoi both walked to the door. It was the girl. They both crossed their arms and unlocked the door.

"Is my beloved husband here? " She asked hiding the pink duffle bag behind her back.

"E-excuse me? I didn't quite get that.  Please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeeepp..." Aoi said sarcastically. The girl pulled out a ring that was diamond and says "To my beloved Ruki". Reita nearly barfed but slapped the ring out of her hands and stomped on it, breaking and bending the ring. Her jaw dropped.

"You... You broke the ring..." She said.

"Yes, and you are not gonna get my Ruki-babe at all. He's mine and mine only. If you want a Ruki, how about you go find a fucking man and name his ass Ruki. That sounds like a legitimate idea.. Go do it. Find yo man girl!" Reita said and snapped his fingers on the last sentence. Reita and Aoi laughed. The girl ran away and put her middle finger out.

"I get you all!!!!" The girl yelled.

Reita walked to Ruki and kissed him.

" She's gone?" Ruki asked.  Reita nodded. Ruki woohooed and kissed Reita again.

---------------------------------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Very very short one shot. Vote and comment if you like. ^ ^