The Year-End Party

Title: The Year-End Party

Couple: Reituki

Description: Just some fun chatting between Ruki and Reita while at a Year-End party.

A/N: Ruki posted the pic (that I attached) on instagram. I'm pretty sure some of y'all saw it.

........................................................................................................

Just another year is about to end in a few more days. Ruki and Reita had an invite to a Year-end party at a huge club bar. They sat where all their other friends sat. However, the two are pretty much keeping it a secret that they are dating. But it's pretty obvious on how Ruki flirts with Reita and Reita is just always extremely close to Ruki.

So, let's get to their conversation during the party shall we?

Ruki: Ugh! This music is so freaking loud. I can't even hear myself speak.

*Ruki sips his red wine he received from a bartender*

Reita: Mhm . . . But it's supposed to be like that, Ruki-chan.

*Reita wraps his arm around Ruki's shoulder.*

Ruki: I know. I just got to get used to it more. *sigh* So, what're we gonna do since we are here?

*Ruki poked Reita's side*

Reita: *giggles* I don't know . . . I was thinking, maybe we should . . . oh nope. Never mind.

Ruki: What?

Reita: B-betsuni...

Ruki: Reita, what is it?

Reita: Nothing. It's gonna creep you out.

Ruki: Nothing creeps me out . . . well . . . depends on what it is.

Reita: I was gonna say that maybe we should go to that room over there and chat . . . Alone.

Ruki: Haha! Oh. But you know if we stay in a room alone for quite some time, It'll lead to us making out, and us two having sexual intercourse. And our boss isn't going to be very happy with us at all.

Reita: That's true actually.

Ruki: You see my point?

Reita: Yah. So what do you wanna talk about?

Ruki: Me seducing you in bed.

Reita: *laughs* Ooh . . . Someone is getting kinky.

Ruki: Hehe . . . No I'm not.

Reita: If I were to pin you in bed right now, what would you do?

Ruki: Well, realizing the fact that I'm still a virgin and have no clue on what you're doing, I'll probably be scared. I'm too weak to push you off of me.

Reita: You are truly weak. But I can see why you are weak.

Ruki: How come?

Reita: You're very puny, Ruki-babe.

Ruki: But that's a good thing, right?

Reita: Well, me being the protective seme, it's not a good thing and it is.

Ruki: Explain . . .

*Ruki mumbled as he sat back and crossed his leg over the other. Reita bit his lip*

Reita: It's a bad thing because people can snatch you up and take advantage of you. It's a good thing because it's super adorable and I can tease you whenever I want.

*Reita licked his lips seductively and Ruki blushed.*

Ruki: You like to make me blush don't you?

Reita: *chuckles* But you like it when I do that.

Ruki: Stop . . . *blushing harder*

Reita: Stop what? I didn't even start yet.

*Ruki covers his face with his small, soft, white, girly hands*

Ruki: Baka!! Fuck you . . .

Reita: Fuck me? Wrong position, ba

Ruki: you're such an ass.

Reita: But you like my ass. You touch it all the time.

Ruki: That's not true. You touch mine almost every day.

Reita: You do as well.

Ruki: Fiiiiinnneee . . .

Reita: Haha! I win. And you're face is as red as ever.

Ruki: *shifts in his seat* It's you're fault.

Reita: Do you have a . . .?

Ruki: *silent* . . .

Reita: Ruki?

Ruki: N-no . . . I don't have a boner . . .

Reita: *looks down at Ruk's hidden member and looks to see if anyone is watching. He rubbed his hand on it gently.* Liar.

Ruki: *blushes* Y-yamete . . .

Reita: *stops rubbing* Hehe . . . Perfect time to lose your virginity . . . Let's leave in a few minutes. *Winks*

Ruki: Okay okay. Fine.

Reita: *smirks*

......................................................................................................

Authors Note:

HAHA!! I UPDATED!!!

Any typos????????