Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning

Title: Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning

Pairing: Reituki ftw

Description: ....Maids aren't only for cleaning, you know?

Rated: NC-17 not for kids 😉

A/N: This oneshot was in the help of a dear friend Akuma_no_SixthGun Thank you for helping and working and collaborating with me with this oneshot. So, here's your little present. Ruki as a beautiful maid and Reita as the sexy ass businessman!! Please enjoy guys! Guys, if you want to collaborate any ideas for the future Reituki ffs and have any requests, I'm always open!!! Now sit back, grab some popcorn, pocky, or whatever, and enjoy the oneshot!!!

Goshujinsama - Master
________________________________________________________________________

"Bathrooms...check. Master's bedrooms...check. Living room...check." the little maid walked around the large modern apartment as he made sure that everything was clean and in order.

"Time for the kitchen..." He made his way to the kitchen that was beside the living room. There were lots of stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The owner was obviously richer than an ordinary man.

This maid that worked for the said businessman wasn't like any other maid. He was always told to wear certain types of maid dresses just to excite the businessman, but the businessman himself has a strong love for the maid. The maid, named of Ruki, has been working for the businessman (Reita) for about 2 years. Ruki was the one who discovered Reita needing a maid to watch over the apartment just by a slip of paper. And when they first met, there was nothing like love at first sight.

Ruki tries to deny that he's in love with Reita. Actually, he still does deny it. Ruki is a beloved virgin, but with Reita's looks and his hot body, all Ruki could do was masturbate for Reita when he got the chance.

Reita does as well. So, he's not so innocent. He did touch Ruki in ways possible, but not to the extreme.

At this moment, Ruki was busy in the kitchen, cleaning off the counters, dusting off the appliances, washing the dishes and drying them, organizing the cabinets, and cleaning the fridge. But during that, he's been spending majority of the time adjusting the extremely short dress.

The dress was as short as a Japanese girl's mini skirt, more likely exposing Ruki's tush in the back and it was hard to keep the dress down in the front as well. It was black and white and consisted of numerous cute ruffles and sequence. His entire back was exposed, but to hold the sleeveless dress up, there was a large bow in the back of it. It only takes one pull of the string on the bow that'll cause the dress to come loose.

His legs to his mid thighs were covered with thigh high socks that also had a small bow on it. The socks were a bit thin. His shoes were black flats that was covered in shiny sequence as well.

Ruki also had a black arm band around both of his arms, which had white thin ruffles, a necklace choker, and a white and black headband over his curly brown hair, red painted lips and black eyeshadow. This was all he had to wear, but did he really enjoy wearing this?

Yes.

Kitchen was now cleaned and he checked that off on the checklist. The floors were also swept and the chairs on the bar counter were neatly in place. The chairs at the dining table were also neatly in place. All Ruki had left were the shelves in the main living room. He went into the living room with his duster and made his way to the shelves. The shelves had 10 columns, so, of course Ruki needs a latter.