Halloween

Title: Halloween

Couple: Reituki (will make an Aoiha for Halloween tomorrow)

Description: it's Halloween and Reita wanted to know what Ruki will be for Halloween. Ruki finds out that Reita had bought Ruki an outfit already. When Ruki tries it on... everything happens. (May include sexual content)

Genre: Lemon 😁

Listening to-- Before I Decay

Authors note: so I guess that the ONESHOTS are occasional or something like that. Haven't been updating for the ONESHOTS in a while. -_-

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It is the morning of Halloween. The day where all children would dress up and get free candy. Ruki woke up from the sound of his daily alarm chiming. He groaned and saw that his dog was lying by his feet. He sat up and picked up his dog gently and sat stood up from bed. He lied the dog down on the doggie bed.

"Morning Koron. And happy Halloween... Should I dress you up today?" Ruki pet the dog on his small head and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and shower. After that, he put his pjs back on since he didn't have to go to work today. But doesn't Ruki want to dress up for Halloween?

The door bell had rung. Ruki went downstairs to get the door. He stood on his tippy toes to look through the peep hole and saw Reita outside. Ruki opened the door. "Morning Ruki... not dressing up for Halloween?" Reita asked.

"Hm..... I might. I don't know who though. I see you're dress up." Ruki chattered and yawned. "Sorta..." Reita responded. He took off his jacket and revealed a pair of black firefighter pants with straps that wrapped around the shoulders and he had on a hat. But also had not shirt.

Ruki blushed at the sight of seeing Reita's bare muscular chest. "T-that's... that's very sexy Reita..." Ruki complimented and bit his lip.

"I bought you a costume if you don't have one already." Reita winked at Ruki. Ruki smiled.

"Lemme see." Ruki commanded. Reita left the house to get to his car. He took the costume off the hanger and entered Ruki's house once again."Close your eyes." Reita demanded. Ruki obeyed. Reita then snapped his fingers in Ruki's face. Ruki opened his eyes and looked at the costume.

"Da fuq? Reita, I'm not a slut...." Ruki raised an eyebrow.

"What? It's a Mickey mouse costume. Besides, as long as I didn't buy a skirt for you. And this'll look hot on you. And it's not like you are going out with this on." Reita said. Ruki grabbed the costume and went upstairs to his bedroom. He grabbed the shirt and put that on. The shirt was black and red at the top, designed with two yellow buttons on the front and an open at the chest part between the black layer and the red layer, the pants that he had were red short shorts, it also came with yellow thigh high socks, and it's also came with red mice ears.

Ruki looked in the mirror. "damn... these shorts are shorts. Why am I wearing this?" Ruki asked himself. He looked at his back side in the mirror. "Oh my god... where did this come from?!" Ruki noticed the features he had in his body. He sighed and face palmed himself. "I must've been put on a spell because this wasn't here before..." Ruki complained.

He sighed again and removed himself from the mirror. He covered himself with the blanket and went downstairs. Reita looked at Ruki. "Why are you covering yourself up?" he asked and stood up from the couch. Ruki shrugged. "c'mon lemme see." Ruki shook his head.

"No... It's too embarrassing.." Ruki complained. Reita rolled his eyes. "Please?" Reita asked again and bowed down on his knees.

"R-Reita! Don't do that! Fine! I'll let you see...." Ruki removed the blanket from his body and dropped it to the floor. Reita stood up and looked Ruki up and down. "Niiiicccceeeee!!" Reita said. He slowly walked behind Ruki to take a look at the back side. "I knew this costume looked hot on you. Why are you so embarrassed?"

"I honestly don't know..." Ruki mumbled. Reita walked in front of Ruki and held on his waist. "Don't be embarrassed, because you're beautiful." Reita purred. Ruki blushed and bit his lip. Reita kissed Ruki on his lips for a could of seconds. He picked up Ruki from the floor and took him to his bedroom, sitting him on the bed. Reita stood in between Ruki's legs as Ruki himself was sitting on the bed. They were making out with each other Ruki wrapped his arms around Reita's necks and moaned as Reita sucked on his neck and circled his tongue on his neck.

"R-Reita...." Ruki moaned out. Reita pulled off.

"Yes?" Reita responded and looked in Ruki's eyes.

"I-I don't think I'm ready...." Ruki sighed and looked down ashamed.

"Aww Ruki... It's gonna be okay. Just know that I love you and I think I'm ready to give away my virginity to a special, beautiful, sexy, male as you are." Reita said and smile. Ruki smiled back.

"YAAAASSSSS!! I love you too! Let's go then!" Ruki kissed Reita once again and he lied his back on the bed and Reita was on top of him. Reita rubbed on his mate's thigh and squeezed them.

"They're so soft..." Reita mumbled. Ruki blushed. Reita pulled up Ruki's shirt over his stomach and licked on it. He licked up to Ruki's chest and liked his nipples. Ruki made slight moans. Reita kissed Ruki's soft lips again and Ruki raked his hands through his boyfriend's hair. Their tongues flicking with each other and fighting for dominance.

Reita pulled off and they both were panting for air. "Please... do as much as you can... I want to feel you love... I love you Reita...." Ruki panted. Reita blushed and smiled.

"I'll give it to you real good.." Reita seductively whispered his voice in Ruki's ears. Reita removed Ruki's shorts and rubbed the outline of Ruki's member. He removed the underpants and stroked on the hardened member. He placed it in his mouth and sucked on it, licking from base to tip. Ruki panted as Reita sped up his pace.

After few moments, Reita stopped sucking and took off his clothing. He walked towards Ruki and put his member in his boyfriend's mouth. Ruki sucked on it and swirled his tongue on the up of the member. Then, he caused more feeling in Reita's body by scraping his teeth and gently biting on it, then sucked more.

"Ah... r-Ruki...." Reita moaned. Ruki stopped sucking and pulled it out of his mouth. Reita sat between Ruki's legs and he squeezed lube onto his fingers. He inserted two fingers inside of the small entrance and moved them in and out in a fast pace.

"Reita.... I'm ready.." Ruki mumbled. Reita smiled and rubbed lube on his
Member and positioned Ruki. He slowly entered Ruki. Ruki himself gripped on the bed sheets. As his partner began moving his hips a bit faster, he couldn't help loud moans. Reita loved Ruki's sound. He loved how Ruki would make such lovely facial expressions when doing this. He quickened his pace.

"A-AKIRA!!" Ruki hollered a moan. Reita kissed Ruki's lips and felt the vibration of Ruki's sound in his throat. Ruki raked his nails on Reita's bare back skin. The harder that Reita had gotten, the more sexier and Ruki's loud his moans will get. Ruki felt his climax building up.

"I-I have to c-cum!! Iku!! Iku!!" He hollered. Once he came, Reita did also. Reita ejected himself out of Ruki and lied down next to him. Ruki's face was red and so was his mate. "I love you." Reita panted. Ruki made a smirk.

"Happy Halloween, baby." Ruki cheered and hugged his lover. Reita hugged back and smiled.

Authors note:

Any typos????