Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming

Title: Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming

Description: Ruki, Reita, Kai, Aoi, and Uruha all go to the same high school. They were fooling around the school and realized that they were locked in the school. No one there to take them out. It was just the 5 of them. So, they stayed there overnight and somehow saw a Minecraft mob, Herobrine. The monster with glowing eyes carried a knife and chased the guys around the school. Read on the story to see what else happens. ^ ^

Rated: 17+

A/N: If you know anything about Minecraft or heard about the game, I used the character. I do not own the characters!!! btw! (I used the high school name from the anime Kaichou Wa Maid Sama)

Note: Attempt of suicide from one of the characters; Injury of character...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was was a normal day at Miyabigayoka Private High school. Ruki is sitting in the library doing his work, Reita copying Ruki's work. Ruki really doesn't mind. They are dating by the way. Kai is sitting at the other table texting, Aoi and Uruha are just there. Lol! Jk!! They are reading.

"Hey you guys..." Ruki whispered. The rest of the four captured their attention on Ruki. "Let's stay after school and you know, fool around a bit. We won't get caught." He finished. Ruki is usually the badass of the group. He likes to get himself in trouble. Well, he already goes through stuff at home.

"What do you mean stay after school?" Uruha asked.

"We'll tell the teachers that we have to stay here for work. They'll believe us." Ruki said and smiled.

"Uhh no they won't... Do you know how many times we've all been in trouble?" Aoi said and scratched his soft black hair.

"This is the best and richest high school in town and we are still screwing up..." Kai said. Ruki thought for a moment, "I have the perfect plan..."

~~~~

The bell had rang and everyone went back to their classes from study hall. Ruki pulled everyone to the side.

"I got a plan. I'll tell Mr. Imato that the five of us are staying for after school tutoring. He'll believe me.... and we'll just stay in his class. Or after class we run to the bathroom and just stay their until everyone leaves." Ruki suggested.

"I like the bathroom idea better..." Kai said. They all nodded.

"Okay." Ruki and the guys all went back to their classrooms. Class was about to begin.

1 hour has past and class is coming to an end.

"Class dismissed. Mr. Takanori I need to have a word with you." Mr. Imato said. Ruki gave the 4 guys a gesture to go to the bathroom and wait for him. They all nodded and left.

"Yeeeeesssss...." Ruki sang.

"Okay Ruki... Close the door for me please?" Ruki did just that. "Alright. Now I'm only here to ask you a couple questions. What is going on at home that you are misbehaving here?" Mr. Imato asked.

"It's none of your damn business..." Ruki said angrily and turned his back on the teacher. He then glared at Ruki's arm to see fresh cuts and already healed cuts on his arm. He grabbed Ruki's arm.

"What's going on Ruki Takanori!!" Imato asked again.

"Fine... you want me to tell you... then I will....." Ruki took off his shirt revealing his chest. There were cuts and bruises there too. Bruises on his neck also.