The Cute Nerd...

Title: The Cute Nerd...

Couple: Reituki

Description: Ruki is the sophomore well behaved student in his class. People would bully him for being so smart and innocent and (I don't know why) but for being the youngest in the class also... But one thing is that he is very adorable for a nerd. Somehow, one of Ruki's class enemy, Reita, is starting to have feelings for the young nerd.

A/N: Im hungry... And I am craving for Kraves cereal. Lol! Off topic...

●●●■■■■■

Ruki is at home eating his favorite cereal, Lucky Charms as his parents are leaving for work. Ruki still had on his pjs since it is only 6:00 in the morning.

He finally finished his cereal and put his bowl in the sink. His little chihuahua, Koron barked.

"Morning... Hungry? Oh wait... dad fed you already..," Ruki spoke to the dog. He smiled and walked upstairs to his room.

"What should I wear?" Ruki asked himself. Today is dress down day so he wanted to choose something simple. He picked out a long sleeved shirt that says "Deal with it" and a pair of black skin tight jeans with a pair of knee boots. He styled his hair a little and put on a bit of eyeliner. Then, he put on his glasses. He smiled in the mirror and grabbed his book bag from the floor. He walked downstairs and grabbed his house keys, phone, and books that he needed.

He then left the door. It is quiet and misty from the midnight rain. He walked down the street to the direction of the school.

As he finally arrived, lots of people would talk behind Ruki's back and laugh at him. Suddenly, a group of guys walked up to Ruki in the hallways.

" Hahaha! ! Look what we have here." One of the guys said. Ruki tried pushing past them but one of the smacked the books out of his hands.

"Hey!" Ruki yelled. The taller guy about 5'7" stood in front of Ruki. He pinned Ruki on the lockers.

"Watch who you're yelling nerd!" The guy said angrily. He punched Ruki in the stomach and loosened his grip on the lockers. Ruki fell to his side holding his stomach in pain. He stood up and put his glasses back on. He grabbed his books in stuff and went to his first class of the day. He sat all the way in the back of the classroom so people won't bother him. But he regretted it once a group of girls sat at the back. They were giggling, gossiping, etc.

"Hey nerd, Can you do my homework for me?" One of the girls asked. Ruki ignored and they laughed.

"Okay class, time to begin." The teacher said. Everyone went to their seats.

Ruki daydreamt through whole lesson and payed attention to some of the lesson. After a few minutes, the teacher had called Ruki to speak for the class.

"Ruki Takanori, can you explain the effect of global warming?" The teacher asked. Ruki gulped and thought for a couple of minutes.

" Ummm..... Global warming is projected to have a number of effects on the oceans. Ongoing effects include rising sea levels due to thermal expansion and melting of glaciers and ice sheets, and warming of the ocean surface, leading to increased temperature stratification. Is that it?" Ruki said and sighed. Some of his rude classmates giggled at him. Somehow, one of Ruki's bullies didn't really laugh. He thought that was impressive.