Sickness

Title: Sickness

Couple: Aoiha

Description: Uruha had a stomach virus and need assistance for a few days. Aoi came over and assisted Uruha. Uruha was feeling grateful and gave Aoi a little thank you gift.

Genre: Maybeeeee lemon.... depends on how I feel... you'll see through the story

A/N: I'm watching this anime and surprisingly it is Yaoi. Wowwwww.......... And thank you ALL for reading these one shots. I have half of a thousand reads. The votes really doesn't matter. Thank you all for the votes!! Luv you all! now.. let's get to reading shall we.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uruha woke up from bed coughing and groaning.

"Ugh... my stomach is in so much pain...." Uruha grunted. He stood up from bed and suddenly felt dizzy. He sat back down holding his stomach in pain. He looked for his cellphone.

"Where's my phone?" Uruha asked himself. His phone was no where to be seen. He stood up and slowly walked downstairs with a blanket wrapped around him and a tissue in hand. His iPhone was sitting on the table. He gabbed it and lied down on the couch.

He unlocked his phone to call Aoi.

"Hello?" Aoi answered very tiredly.

"A-Aoi?" Uruha called.

"Uruha... hey. How are you?" Aoi asked.

"Not g-good.... I feel....... terrible..." Uruha replied. He coughed.

"Oh... are you sick? Do you need any help?" Aoi asked. Uruha was silent for a coupke seconds. " Hello?"

"Yes... I need lots of *cough cough* help.... a lot... please can you come over?" Uruha skwd over the line.

"Mmhm... sure.. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Aoi replied. Uruha hung up the phone and put it on the coffee table. He then fell asleep with the blanket around him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ding dong!

The door bell rung. Uruha woke up quickly and sniffed. He stood up and kept the blanket around him. Uruha opened the door a little and peeked his head out.

"Oh... hey Aoi... *sniff* I forgot you were coming..." Uruha said stiffly. Aoi smiled. Uruha opened the door for Aoi and lied back down on the couch. He coughed really hard and groaned at his stomach pain. Aoi felt Uruha's forehead.

" You have a fever..." Aoi said.

"No duh! I just put a fucking heater on my head... *sniff*" Uruha said sarcastically.

"No need to be harsh." Aoi said and playfully pouted. He took out a small pot and put water in it. Then, he placed it on the stove and turned it on. He let the water boil and grabbed a thermometer. He walked over to Uruha.

"Say 'ah'.." Aoi commanded.

"Ah..." Uruha said and kept his mouth open. Aoi placed the thermometer in his mouth and waited for the beep.

Beep beep...

Aoi took the thermometer out of Uruha's mouth.

"Damn... 103.... is that good?" Aoi asked. Uruha groaned and held his stomach. Aoi went to the stove to see if the water boiled. He poured the water in a tea cup and put in a tea bag. He let it sit in there and gave it to Aoi without any sugar.

"If you drink this without sugar, it'll help your chest congestions heal and it'll unstuff your nose by the steam coming out of the tea... it's mint by the way. After you are finished with that, I will give you cough meds and I'll carry you upstairs to bed. If you need me then, I'll be downstairs." Aoi said while Uruha was sipping the tea. Uruha nodded and drink the rest of the mint tea.

Uruha finally finished his tea.

"My nose isn't stuffy, but my chest hurts and my stomach is in so much pain and I'm still pale......" Uruha said. Aoi gave Uruha his cough and chest congestion medicine and took him upstairs once he was finished. He lied Uruha on the bed.

"I'll be downstairs okay?" Aoi said and kissed Uruha's forehead.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

12:30am

Uruha woke up form his nap. He rubbed his stomach. It was still in pain and he was still very cold.

"*cough cough* I'm hungry....." Uruha said to himself. He went downstairs with the blanket still around him. He saw Ruki, Reita, and Kai sitting on the couch with Aoi.

a.

"Uruha! You're awake!" Ruki said and hugged his best friend. "We heard you were sick... so we came to check up on ya..."

"T-thanks Ruki... Reita... Kai..." Uruha said. He made a small smiled and came to sit on Aoi's lap. Aoi wrapped his arms around Uruha's waist.

"Feeling any better?" Aoi asked. Uruha shrugged his shoulders and lied his head down on Aoi's shoulder.

"I'm hungry Aoi..." He said.

"Hey Kai... can you make Uru some soup." Aoi asked. Kai nodded and made Uruha's soup in the kitchen.

1 hour later

Ruki and Reita were about to leave.

"See you Uru... feel better okay?" Ruki said and lightly patted Uruha's back.

Reita waved and they both left. Kai followed and said his goodbyes.

"I think my stomavh calmed down a little. .. it's not hurting as bad as it did before..," Uruha said. Aoi felt his forehead.

"Mmhm... you're fever is decreasing. I think your fine for now... Do you want me to stay? It's almost midnight..." Aoi asked. Uruha nodded and passionatly kissed Aoi. Uruha pulled off the kiss and adjusted himself on Aoi's lap. Aoi continued kissing Uruha. He slowly entered his hand in Uruha's blanket and rubbed on his member under Uruha's underpants. Uruha moaned and entered his tongue in Aoi's mouth.

Uruha was then pinned down to the couch. Aoi still kissing Uruha. He lowered his kiss to the neck. Uruha moaned as Aoi bit down on His neck.

"Aoi..." Uruha moaned.

"Yes?" Aoi responded.

"Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for love. Thank you for everything. You don't know how much I love you right now." Uruha said and smiled sweetly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: This one shot was very short. This took me dayzzzz to finish. I keep going from my mom's phone to my aunt's phone to my mom's tablet, which I can't use too much of, my other Aunt's phone, my aunt's laptop, my 9 year old sister's Samsung galaxy tablet, my step mom's phone and her iPad. And the cycle goes on and on. But on July, 23rd, I got my iphone fixed. So I'm back to business. Btw... any errors?