Shopping w/ RUKI

Title: Shopping w/ RUKI

Couples: REITUKI

Description: REITA went shopping w/ RUKI just to spend some quality time together.

Rated: Fluff

A/N: I watched a video of RUKI going shopping. It was cute and stuff. So I made a chapter where RUKI and REITA goes shopping together.

----------------------------------------------

REITA called RUKI on his iPhone. He was planning to go shopping with him just to spend to leisurely time together since they have to go to the studio the next day.

"Hello?" RUKI answered.

"Hey RUKI. Do you wanna go shopping at the mall today?" REITA asked RUKI on the other line.

"So is this like a date? Of course I'll go to the mall with you!!!" RUKI replied. REITA hoorayed.

"Okay. Meet me at the Tokyo Plaza." REITA said. They hung up.

REITA got up from bed and went in the shower. After the shower, he put on a red shirt that says RAD on it and a pair of blue denims. After he was putting on his clothes he put on a pair of red chucks. He put on a mask to hide his identity.

~~~

REITA arrived at the mall and saw RUKI.

"Hi REITA!" RUKI said waving at him. REITA ran up to him and hugged him, picking RUKI up off his feet. They laughed.

"Come on!" REITA said escorting him inside the mall.

RUKI and REITA went into the Macy's in the mall.

They went to the jewelry and perfume section.

"Ooh.. REITA look at this." RUKI pointed to the ring. REITA was very surprised.

"Wow!!! that looks amazing. Something you would wear RUKI." REITA said. RUKI nodded.

"I want it..." RUKI said sounding very serious. REITA thought.

"Hmm...." REITA hummed. "Go look at some clothes over there. I'll be over here for a minute." REITA commanded RUKI.

"Okay." RUKI obeyed. He went to the clothing section and looked at some very awesome but yet expensive clothes.

"Excuse me? how much is this?" REITA asked.

"101680.00¥" the cashier guy replied.

"That's $1,000 in America..." REITA said to himself. He looked at the ring.

'It's something RUKI wants...... soo.. to be the best boyfriend ever and not become a boy blank.. I'll buy him the ring.' REITA thought. He took his wallet out.

"I'll buy the ring." REITA said. He took out the amount of yen he needed.

"Thank you!" the cashier said. He gave REITA the ring in a small black leather case. REITA opened it.

'He'll love it...' REITA thought. He put the case in his back pocket so RUKI won't see it. REITA found RUKI and saw him with 7 bags.

"Damn RUKI!!!" REITA said shocked by the millions of bags.

"Yeahhh... I bought sneakers and all these super freaking awesome outfits!! I even went to hot topic!!!" RUKI said happily. REITA smiled at the cuteness.

"Ready for dinner?" REITA asked. RUKI nodded and they both went to TGI Fridays.

"Table for two please." REITA said. The waitress escorted them to a nice table for two people. RUKI sat his bags down and sat in the chair. The waiter came with the menus. Then, REITA whispered something in the waiter's ear.

"You don't judge gays right?" REITA whispered. The guy shook his head.

"Good... I'm going to give RUKI a promise ring and we want everyone to see us." REITA whispered in the waiter's ear. The guy nodded and called for everyone.

"W-what's going on?" RUKI asked. REITA stood up and grabbed RUKI's hands. Everyone looked at the scene.

"RUKI, I love you....You know that right?" REITA asked.

"Yes." RUKI replied.

"And you know that you're the best in the world. Right?" REITA asked again.

"Yes." RUKI replied.

"Well, to show you how much I love you... give me your hand." REITA commanded. RUKI obeyed. REITA pulled out the case. RUKI looked confused. REITA opened the case and pulled out the ring. RUKI took his free hand and covered his mouth. He gasped and was very surprised. RUKI began drawing tears.

"You promise to keep this ring as long as you live?" REITA asked RUKI.

"Yes!!!" RUKI said still crying in happy tears.

"You promise you will never be a horrible person?" REITA asked.

"YES!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!" RUKI said.

"Good.." REITA said. He placed the ring on RUKI's ring finger. RUKI smiled and was still crying. He hugged REITA so tight not letting go.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH REITA!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" RUKI said crying and kissed REITA. He wrapped his arms around his neck. Everyone awed and clapped their hands. REITA smiled.

"Wow..... this is just... amazing REITA!!! how did you---" RUKI was cut off.

"You said you wanted it right? so, I decided to buy this and this will be your promise ring. I love you RUKI." REITA said.

"I love you too!!!!!" RUKI replied and hugged him again.

~~~

RUKI and REITA arrived to the studio the next day. The rest of the guys looked at them and wondered why RUKI was smiling so much.

"Etto.... RUKI? are you okay?" AOI asked. RUKI pulled out his hand and AOI glanced at the ring placed on his finger.

" 'gasp' RUKI!!!!!! REITA BOUGHT YOU A RING!!!!!" AOI said happily screaming. The rest of the guys woohooed and clapped.

"REITA!!!! You are amazing!!! We should celebrate!!!!!" URUHA said. RUKI smiled and laughed. He jumped on REITA's back and kissed him.

"I love you so much REITA!" RUKI said whispering in his air.

"I love you more RUKI!" REITA said.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!