The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)

Title: The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)

Couple: Reituki

Description: Ruki and Reita are now dating. But Reita wants their love to go farther. Ruki's innocence tries to think if he want to go even farther.

A/N: That description sucks doesn't it? lol! I'll be making a new WATTPAD fanfic. Thinking of a title.

Listening to--maximum impulse

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Ruki sits on his bed waiting for a phone call. He sits and stares at his phone. He's tapping his knee with his fingers and biting his lip. Is he really that impatient? suddenly, his phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Ruki answered.

"Heyyy Ruki-babe. How's my little cutie?" It's Reita. A blush.

"H-hi. Reita.. what's up?" Ruki responded.

"Nothing much. I was calling because... well.. I want to take our relationship to the next level." Reita was undead very serious. Ruki arched his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked and sat on his knees. Reita made a sigh.

"I want to do it. I really want to. I've been thinking about this for a while." Reita wants to do it? Ruki was silent by Reita's statement.

He wants to have sex he means?

"Wait... do you mean you want to have intercourse with me?" Ruki asked feeling a blush on his face. He looked out his door which was on the other side of his bedroom. "Hold on a sec..." Ruki took the phone from his ear and covered the microphone speaker on the phone.

"MOM!! DAD!!" He was calling to see if they weren't there.

No answer.

"Hm.." Ruki hummed. "Okay.. I'm back." He put the phone back on his ear.

"Yea.. so what do you think?" Reita asked.

"I-I don't know. I'm still a virgin and I--" Ruki was cut off.

"You're a virgin? Really? I'm not even one." Reita asked surprised. Ruki's eyes widened a bit.

"You had sex before?" Ruki asked.

"Uh yeah!! Of course. 2 guys in freshman year and 2 guys this year. You will be my 5th guy I've fucked." Reita said.

"Are you saying that you had sex with different guys and broke their hearts? And are you saying your gonna do that to me???" Ruki asked. His stomach turned and his throat went tight. He felt like Reita was using him.

"No no no.... I'm not saying that at all Ruki. I love you with all my heart. I will never break your heart Ruki! and that's a promise. I love you Ruki-babe. I'm not gonna break your heart. Besides, I guarantee that we will be together until we're dead." Reita was definitely serious. Ruki smiled a bit.

"Hmm... okay.... sure. Soo... about the sex thing..." Ruki went back on topic.

"Yeah... do you want to? I'm serious. I want to take this to the next level." Reita responded. Ruki thought for a moment. Does he really want to do it?

Should I? or should I not?

"Okay. When and where?" Ruki's face was red as ever. His parent just arrived home.

"My house. tonight. At 10. Tell you parents you're going out with a girlfriend to the movies at 10 because that's the only time the particular movie starts okay? Wear something sexy or whatever." Reita explained.