Such a Tease

Title: Such a Tease

Pairing: Reituki

Description: Oh man, was Ruki one helleva sexy diva, ne? Teasing Reita on their anniversary was a bit of a mistake for the little one. But Ruki will learn his lesson, eventually... with a wonderful present after the little you know what they have.

Rating: NC-17 (or if ur just that pervert who doesnt give a fuck whether this is nc-17 or above)

Warning: IT'S IN THE DESCRIPTION. This will also be pretty long... i think. So um, yeah. Don't read If ur uncomfortable with hardcore yaoi or just gay sex.

A/N: That picture... yeah... That was just... wooooooooooo!! Heres ya go Shoxxgirl13-1 . I hope u enjoy the red lipstick and the high heels as well XDDD. Sorry it took so long.

______________________________________

"Aww man, Reita's on his way home..." Ruki said to himself with a grunt. He wasn't prepared for their anniversary today and gosh, if Reita finds out Ruki forgot their anniversary this year, he'll start shooting (not really).

Ruki walked back and forth - his dog also mocking him - his index finger tapping his soft and plump lips. "Man, what to do..."

Then, a lightbulb had sparked. "I know exactly what I'm gonna do." Tease him of course. Ruki ran up to his bedroom, little Koron following him as well. Ruki went straight to his walk in closet and started to pull out some clothes.

"Koron, how's this?" Ruki asked pulling out a black sweater that lengths to Ruki's mid thigh. He's not going to wear pants with those. He would wear some sexy undies with those as well. Koron made a small whine. "Bleh... your no help. Ooh... this one?"

Ruki pulled out a pair of high waisted short shorts that are so short, all you see is part of his butt (is that too weird?) and a white button up shirt that had ruffles on the front. Koron yelped happily and ran in the closet, being the smart dog that he is, and pulls out a black office jacket with a black bowtie. He sat it next to Ruki's foot. Ruki tilted his head and picked it up. "Oooh... good choice. And maybe..." Ruki looks in his series of clothing and pulled out a pair of ripped stockings (it's a style now), a top hat, and thigh high heeled boots.

Ruki smiled at his dressful success and ran to his bedroom and sat everything on the bed. "Thanks Koron. I knew you were much help." He kissed his dog and pet it gently. "Now, let's get dressed."

This was going to be a very sexy anniversary present to Reita. Ruki had already finished changing his clothing and now was slipping on his boots. When he stood up and looked in the mirror, he was surprised at his new height.... kinda.

He was still a shorty, but he did grow a couple inches, heheheh.

The finishing touch was the top hat. "Oh! Make up!" Ruki said and went to his make up collection on his dresser. He put on a bit of eyeliner and red lipstick and a little tiny bit of lip gloss to make his lips shiny. He giggled at himself in the mirror. "He's going to freak."

He was startled by the sound of keys from downstairs.

"Ruki? I'm home and I bought dinner." Reita yelled. Ruki smiled and walked out the room and went down the stairs. Reita turned around to see the wonderfully sexy Ruki standing right at the bottom of the stairs. "Well fuck....I don't think I was ready. But happy anniversary. I bought din din." Reita smirked.

Ruki made a teasing smirk and stood in front of Reita, seductively wrapping his arms around Reita's neck. "Oh baby, dinner can wait." He bit his lip seductively and smirked. "We have all night tonight. Let's make the best out of this night, shall we." He purred and giggled. Reita chuckled and nodded.