The Kit-Kat Bar

Titie: The Kit-Kat Bar

Couple: Reituki

Description: Reita just went on a wonderful trip across seas to New York with his family. When he arrived back to Tokyo, Japan, Ruki had made a special surprise, which made Reita pretty excited and wanted to repay Ruki with a "nice" repayment.

Rated: L= Lemon

A/N: Me not having a cell phone is struggle.... :P I'll get one sooner or later. 

Listening to: Anagre~ SE by GazettE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruki sat on the couch with his iPhone in hand, scrolling on the app instagram. He saw a post of Kaolu and his mom at Chilly's for dinner. Ruki commented,"No invites? Lol!!" on the post. after a few minutes, Kaolu replied to Ruki's comment.

"Shut up baka! LOL!!! You're too much hahahaha!!" The comment said. Ruki laughed and closed the app and locked his phone. 

Sooner or later, his cell phone began ringing. The caller id said "Hubby" on it. That obviously means that is was Reita calling. Reita went to an across seas trip with his grandmom to New York.

"Hello?" Ruki answered.

"HEY RUKI BABE!!! I'm so happy to talk to you again! I just arrived to Japan." Reita said very excited. Ruki giggled.

"HIIII!!! I'm happy also! How was your trip? I miss you to death!!" Ruki said smiling. 

"My trip was fantastic. But.... some girl figured out my identity and almost killed me, but I'm cool. hehe..." Reita said on the other line.

"See what happens when you leave me for a week? You get attacked. Hahahahaha!!!!" Ruki said.

"Imma get you when I get home smartass!!!!" Reita said. He wasn't angry. He was playing around.

"I loooovvvveeee youuuuu! Do you need me to pick you up at the airport?" Ruki asked.

"No thanks. Uruha just called and said he will pick me up and drop me off." Reita said.

"Kk. See you when you get here. Love ya! Smooches.... I sound like a girl." Ruki said. Reita giggle on the other line.

"Lol! See you later. Love you too and umm... I have nothing to do with you being a girl. Jk. Love ya." Reita said and hung up.

Ruki sat his iPhone on the coffee table and got up from his couch. Ruki thought for a moment. "I should make Reita something special..." Ruki said in his mind. 

"KIT KAT BARS!!!!!!!" Ruki yelled out. Ruki knew how to make homemade kit kat bars (not in actual life...). Ruki grabbed his baking pan, baking spray, chocolate, and crackers. He put on his apron and started the oven. Ruki sprayed the pan with the baking spray. He started to sing "Haru ni San Rikeri, Mi ha Reru Degozaimasu". He melted chocolate in the microwave and once it was finished, he poured it in the pan. He then placed 5 rows of rectangular crackers. 

"I should put caramel in it.... I'll try that." Ruki said to himself. 

Ruki grabbed a bowl of caramel chunks from his kitchen table and unwrapped some of the caramel. He placed each one on top of each cracker.

"This seems like twix bars, but they are kit kats for now." Ruki said and sighed. 

He poured more chocolate on top of the caramel that was on top of crackers. He then put the pan in the oven and waited until it was finished.