25.SIDHARTH'S POV....

Sidharth's Pov:

This was the best morning for me in these years as I'm so close to my Sana.
In these years My mind always fought with my heart when I used "My Sana" but mere dil ko humesha yakeen tha Sana, that you are mine no matter what happens .......
I was actually sleeping on her lap by holding her hand tightly. I have left marks again because of her sensitive skin but I was selfish yesterday night to let her go again.
Kya kar diya hai na maine.... I broke you Sana, I broke me and most importantly I broke us Shehnaaz....
I hardly remembered anything that day Shehnaaz but today I remember everything, every damn word you spoke or I spoke and all the vulnerability I saw in your eyes when you saw me in that state again.
I know you hated when I got drunk , isliye I promised ki till the time you are with me I will never drink again Sana. Jab tum mere saath nhi thi na Shehnaaz yeh meri zindagi ban gayi thi, it was the only way I was alive all these years.
Tumhe pata hai Shehnaaz tum aaj bhi sote hue utni hi cute lagti ho, I can't resist you Shehnaaz. I thought you are sleeping peacefully till the time I kissed your forehead but I got to know that you are just pretending to sleep. Your heart still beats faster when I come near you sweetheart and I have this as a last hope that you have still not given my place to anyone. I left the room because I know you were feeling full of emotions at that moment and I didn't wanted you to keep it till you.
I know when I come out you won't be there Shehnaaz but this is what was needed to be done.
I stepped out of the washroom after taking a bath and freshening up and as expected I saw my room empty but to my shock there was a note stuck on the mirror in my room. Thank God she thought of informing before leaving and now I'm sure she still cares for me even when she shows the opposite.
I removed the Note from the mirror and read it.

"I'm leaving Sidharth. Kal raat tum bahut zyada drunk the isliye I was there for you. Pta hai tumhe sab yaad hoga because even after being this drunk you were in your senses. And thank you for leaving me alone in the room in the morning. I know you knew that I was awake but remember don't try to do that again. I won't allow that. I am getting late for office, will meet you there maybe.
.
.
.
Aur suno maa ka... phone aa raha tha tumhare phone par so just check it out once pareshaan hongi voh.."

Kitne ache se Jaanti ho na tum mujhe Shehnaaz, abhi bhi u care about me and even my parents then how could I believe that you don't want me back Shehnaaz. I kept the note safely in my special drawer and was leaving for the office when I remembered maa ka phone aa raha tha so I quickly called her back.
Sid: Morning Maa.
Aliya: Sidharth.......Jaan Nikal gayi thi meri, ek toh you were over drunk, upar se calls ka reply bhi nhi kar rahe the aur ghar pahunche ya nhi bataya bhi nhi tumne.
Sid: Sorry maa....
Aliya: Tum theek ho na?
Sid: Ekdum, chalo ab senti hona band karo aur rakho office main milte hai.
Aliya: Sid.....
Sid: Maa aap abhi bhi vahin ho?
Aliya: Haan beta, kal Sana ghar par nhi thi na toh sab uska wait kar rahe the abhi thodi der pehle aayi hai toh bas ab hum bhi nikal rahe hai.
Sid: Aur thi kahan voh?
Aliya: she messaged that she has some work so she will come back in the morning.
Sid(trying to hide my excitement): Aapne pucha nhi kahan thi?
Aliya: Nhi bacha she needs her time too, uske liye tumhe aur hume face karna, khush rehna aasan nhi hai bacha toh itna time toh voh khud ke saath deserve karti hai Sid.
Sid: Maa aasan toh mere liye bhi nhi hai na..... Khair mera chodo par Maa raat ka time tha pta hai na aap sabko?
Aliya: Ab tum log 17-18 saal ke bache nhi ho Sidharth, u both are quite grown up, jaise tumse pucha nhi jaata ki kahan rehte ho, kya khate ho toh usse bhi apni zindagi apne hisaab se jeene ka haq hai bacha aur kal I saw in her eyes that voh sirf bahar se khush thi andar se vaise hi tooti hui thi voh Sidharth.
Sid(curiously): Aur abhi?
Aliya: Abhi voh sambhali hui lag rahi thi, uski aankhen dekhkar laga ki voh khush hai jaise saalon baad usse uska khoya hua hissa mila ho, acha hai na akele rehkar if she can be strong then we should let her.
Sid(happily): Chalo maa I will meet you all in office.

I knew it maa pyaar toh voh mujhse aaj bhi karti hai aur abhi aapki baaton ne mujhe yakeen dila diya. I reached office but the scene in front of me was enough to boil my blood......
.
.
Rachit was sitting so close to her by keeping his hand on her hand and why was she letting him because jaahan tak I know her she hated anyone being this close to her and specially when she doesn't know them. They were laughing on something but her laughter seemed so fake to me. I relaxed myself from being angry as I can't see her laughing with someone else even if it is fake. I should be the one sitting beside her like this, it should be me with whom she must laugh and not him.
My mind screamed: Voh sirf teri thi Sidharth, u were the one who went away, u broke her to such an extent that even her laughter seems fake now
Heart: Toh voh abhi bhi meri hai.
Mind: Kis haq se Sidharth, agar she is happy with someone else then let her be. U have no right on her now.
By standing on the door of her cabin I wanted to speak politely but instead it felt like I was angry which was reality but I didn't intended to show her, gathering all attentions towards me. But it felt nice when I saw Sana leaving his hand immediately when she saw me and giving me a genuine smile
Sana: Sidharth why are you getting angry in the morning itself?
R: Kya Hogaya bhai, Subha Subha gussa?
"Bhai nhi hai be tu mera par haan Sana ka bhai ban sakta hai tu Rachit. I wouldn't mind it a bit. " I thought in my mind.
R: Kya Hogaya Sidharth pehle itne gusse main andar aaye aur ab kahin kho Gaye ho, what's wrong with you man, GIRLFRIEND se jhagda hua Kya?

I saw Shehnaaz eyes getting moist on the mention of girlfriend is she again thinking about her? No man....

Sid(sarcastically): Well how does it matters to you Mr.Rachit....
R: Chill man.... Joke tha anyways gussa kyun kar rahe ho?
Sid: Well some issues to sort out and yes thoda project tension hai so I will be glad if you let us do our work now.
Sana: U are late Sidharth toh work tumhari vajah se affected hai and about your anger issues it's a working place so please maintain a certain decorum baaki about your "personal issues" with anyone you may clear them some time and one more thing Rachit is my boss so he has every right to stay here afterall project is of his company so he needs to supervise it.
R: It's ok Sanu I have full faith on you about your work that is the reason u are doing this project and vaise bhi I have meetings to attend so you both can do your work easily and yes Sidharth stay cool man issues har life main hote hai but you can't let your anger overtake your senses. I hope you understand man.
With this he left the cabin after patting my shoulders but I was angry means how dare he call her Sanu? The name which she hardly let anyone call her not even me then how dare he man?
I saw Sana avoiding my gaze and I felt I badly needs to smoke but that is not possible because she is allergic to it and I can't leave her alone when I certainly wants some answers.
I marched towards Sana and pulled her to a wall by tightly clutching her shoulders and leaving no way for her to leave.
Sana: Sidharth leave me ...... It's hurting me Sidharth.....
Sid: How dare he ?
Sana: get aside Sidharth, are you still drunk or what?
Sid: Why Sana why?
Sana: Chodo Sidharth,pagal ho gaye ho kya aahh... Leave me... Aaahhh.....
Sid: Kyun tha voh tumhare itne kareeb Shehnaaz?
Sana: Sidharth u have gone mad.
Sid: Tumhare liye sirf tumhare liye baby and u know it.
Sana: Aahh Hato Sidharth it's paining leave me... aahh.
She tried to push me with all her strength but it didn't affected me but what affected me was the way the she was looking at me, with .... is she hating me? I left her suddenly and she winced in pain. I felt disgusted at me suddenly.
I suddenly punched the wall with all my strength.... How could I hurt her? I was punching the wall to let out my frustrations when I felt her wrapping her hands around my back and pulling me back.
Sid(pushing her): get aside Sana I don't want to hurt you more.
Sana: Ahh...
Sid(sarcastically): Dekha I can only give you pain. Actually tumhara cabin hai so it's better I should leave.
Sana: Ho kya gaya hai tumhe Sidharth? Aise kyun behave kar rahe ho?
Sid: I'm sorry.
I was just going to move out when I heard her say the words I wanted her to say in these years but not know, not when I'm not in my own senses.
Sana: Khabardar aise haal main bahar gye toh Sidharth,
" Tumhe meri kasam hai Sidharth if you step out of this cabin like this."
.
.
.
.

What will happen next?
Why did Sidharth behaved in such a way?

Hope you like the part
Plz vote and comment.
This was just a filler chapter in Sidharth's Pov but Next part soon.....
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖