32.I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH💖

Sidharth PoV:
I was so angry but I know I should confront her rather than getting angry on something that can again lead to her not taking with me. I tried sleeping but my mind was clouded with the thoughts of the heart emoji displayed on her phone screen and more after I saw the id. Doesn't he know his limits? Was all i could think of.
The only relief I could find in was seeing Shehnaaz sleeping so peacefully with a content smile on her face. I pulled her closer to me in sleep such that her head is on my arm and i hugged her as tightly as I could to feel her. I know even I'm overstepping a limit right now but that's necessary for me to find self relief.

Shehnaaz's PoV.
I felt a strange feeling yesterday when I read all that, reminiscing about Kiran has been the toughest for me always because she held an important place in Sidharth's life at that time but what surprised me was I just can't imagine him with her or anyone else even after all that has occured between us and I actually feel worst about the fact that she is still in contact with him or is rather with him whereas I'm not. But why is this feeling still persistent in my heart? Because you still love him my heart replied and I woke up with a start because this is not what I ever wanted to believe again. I felt too heavy to even move around and I opened my eyes to see myself caged between his arms.... The place I used to crave for once. I was admiring him forgetting all the worries and talks for a moment when my mind warned me to stop before it's too late. Before I could even process how and when did I landed up here in his arms because last I remember I was reading my diary sitting on my study table I heard him saying something while smirking.
Sid: Stop staring me sweetheart.
Sana(stammering) : I... I... Wa...a.. Wasn't sta.... staring...... you. ..
Sid: Oh... Is it?
Sana: Yes it is....
Sid: Acha toh utho aur jao....

I was getting up forgetting that he is still holding me. I fell on his solid chest and he tightened his hold on me. I saw him staring direct in my eyes and when my eyes met his I saw the strange emotions which I once called love.
I was going to believe my heart again but my mind is right this is going to destroy me again.

Sid(smirking) : Kya hua sweetheart ?
Sana: Cho... Chodo.
Sid: Kyun baby?
Sana: Chodo Sidharth let me go......
Sid: I'm not going to leave you Shehnaaz ek baar kho chuka hoon dubara nhi baby.

I could sense genuine emotions in his tone and I felt my heart believing him but my mind is neither ready to forget that night and nor the feeling that this is again going to be fake.

Sana: Sidharth..... Chodo......
Sid: I will, just answer me you want me to leave you because u are not liking me this close to you or......
Sana: This is wrong Sidharth. ...
Sid: Kya Galat hai sweetheart?
Sana: Tum nhi jaante?
Sid: Nhi....

I can't tolerate his closeness near me, he still affects me in the same way but I can't let him know this. I tried hard to get up but his hold tightened with each of my try.

Sana: Kya chahte ho Sidharth?
Sid: Sach bol de sweetheart?
Sana: Kaisa sach?
Sid: You still love me?
Sana(looking directly in his eyes): How does it matter Sidharth and even if I ever did it was UNREQUITED.

With this I actually pushed myself out of his hold and got up to leave before I had to face any more questions. I actually need to avoid him as my heart still beats faster than usual when he comes closer to me and now I'm actually rethinking about being his friends again as somewhere my heart feels it will again lead to the same connection that i once had with him and my mind warned me that i will again be heart broken by the end.

Sidharth's PoV.
How do I make you believe Shehnaaz our love was never Unrequited. I know that night is still as fresh in your mind as it is in mine but on that basis would you call our love fake, our moments which have all of my heart were never fake Shehnaaz. I love you from bottom of my Heart but how do I make you believe it? I don't want to spoil the friendship which you yourself initiated and I'm sure you would believe in my love meri jaan. I can't loose you again neither because of me,my past nor because of the so called destiny Shehnaaz. I have gathered all my courage on the day I saw you after 6 years Shehnaaz even when I wasn't ready to face you but now I can't let you go away again.
I was so lost in my thoughts when She came out after taking bath and avoiding all sort of eye contact. I knew it she still feels the same otherwise the Shehnaaz Gupta I knew would never avoid eye contact with anyone unless and until she is Unconfident on herself or her thoughts.
She was looking so fresh and I was well as usual busy in staring her.