18.SOME BONDS ARE DIFFICULT TO FORGET....

"Everyone except Ms.Shehnaaz Gupta should leave the conference room. We need to talk to her regarding something important."
I froze on my steps, why did they wanted to talk to me and how would I face them after years...
Everyone were leaving conference room when Rachit said that Shehnaaz be confident I know you can handle this project very well but how could I tell him that it is not about the project I'm stressing about, but regardless I just passed him a smile as he is being nothing but genuine in his concern. Now only I was left with them in the room and I knew it's the time to face them.
Mind: Sana you can do it.
Heart: I'm emotionally stressed I can't
Mind: U have to Sana, stop breaking down how will you live happily if you don't face your past.
Heart: U can meet them Sana they were always as caring as your parents towards you.
Mind: Exactly they never thought bad about you, just because of a person you can not never say that everything related to him is not good for you. You have to face them.
Heart: Exactly.
Mind: Think practically Sana you can not leave the project just because they are going to be your head and financiers of it. U can not leave your dreams for the person who didn't cared, u have to fulfill your dreams.....

I need to relax myself for meeting them. So I took long breathes so that I could see them after years, I have missed them and I know this, I cannot ignore them more....
Lady: Ms. Shehnaaz...
Don't they remember or what?? She never called me so formally but if it's like they don't remember me then I should be happy right but I'm not......
I turned around and saw both of them looking at me with admiration,love, care, and somewhat anger too.....
They have not forgotten me and I'm happy about this but can their care and love be fake like that of Sidharth.
Mind: No Sana don't compare everyone's care with him.......
Heart: Care toh uski bhi galat nhi thi..
Mind: Have you lost it, itne saalon baad bhi u think he was not wrong
I shrugged my thoughts before it went more to Sidharth and that day, I went closer to them when suddenly they hugged me together. This hug explained me that maybe everyone is not fake,I didn't hugged them back unless I found wetness on my shoulders, wait were they crying???
I can't let them cry, I forcefully broke the hug and when I saw their eyes it made my broken heart broke more into pieces if that was even possible, the tears in their eyes made me cry too. I wiped their tears with my hands and I hugged them with all the strength I had. They kept caressing my hairs and that's when I could not control more, I too cried my heart out and for the first time in years I let others handle me.
"Bas bacha itna nhi rote" and "Stop crying Bacha" was all I could hear them say. After what felt like eternity to me today I broke the hug, mumbled a sorry and wiped my tears. They just kissed my forehead lovingly and I felt like I got everything I lost for a moment.
Lady: Yeh kya haal bana liya hai Sana bacha tumne??
Hnnn...... I was so confused, kya haal Matlab?? Does they think I cried because of him... hell no.
Sana: Aliya Maa I'm alright mujhe kuch nhi hua, itne saalon baad aapko dekha isliye I just got emotional aur kuch....
I couldn't talk more as I was actually breaking by believing that they think even today I just cried because of him.
Aliya: Shsh mera bacha, voh nhi tha mera mtlb...
With this she hugged me once again and I felt slightly better that what I thought was wrong and she didn't meant that, but then why did she said that?
Aliya: Raj please get her some water itna royegi toh she will spoil her health.
I felt so loved once again, I know my parents too loved me but this feeling I cannot explain as they too were like my parents and I missed them. I am feeling like I again became that old Sana who got only love from all sides.
Raj: I know Kaisa lag raha hai aapko but please itna mat roh mera bacha aapki health kharab ho jayegi. Lo have some water.
Sana: Thanks Baba.
I drank the water and I actually felt good when I realised I called them Maa-Baba after almost 6 years but what if they don't like it now, I mean can I call them that after what all has happened in the past??? But they didn't objected or may be they have not heard it. I shouldn't have call them that again, I know difficult hoga but I don't have that right now or may be this is what I think.