1.THE NIGHTMARES....

A girl was sleeping peacefully in a room. The room has a dim light coming from bed side lamp. She was having a constant smile on her face as if remembering the worlds most precious moments of her life. But soon she started to sweat profusely as if her whole world came crashing down in front of her own eyes.......
The girl was Shenaaz Gupta the girl once who lived for herself today is just living for her parents and those two pieces of her life whom she promised that she will never ever loose even if everything is finished.
Sana(in sleep murmured): Plz don't go...At least tell me where we lacked. Y can't we continue...
I think I deserve a logical reasoning for this
No, no don't go plz...
With this she woke up with a heavy heart and was breathing heavily, tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes any moment, Today it felt like she can't control it anymore she is lossing...but then she saw her parents sleeping peacefully on their side and she knew she can't loose them.
She walked out of the room towards kitchen and with trembling hands got a glass of water for herself.

In Room.....

Sana's Mom(Aaradhika Gupta): What has happened to her Sachin. She is not like before nowadays. From past many years I haven't seen her smiling wholeheartedly as if she is lost.

Sana's Dad( Sachin Gupta): what has happened now?? And gayi Kahan Sana few minutes ago she was sleeping here where is she now???

M: same old nightmare sachin. Why can't she tell what has happened to her?? This is too frustrating Sachin I can't see her suffering like this. I can't pretend to show that I don't know she is suffering.

D: it's not easy Aaru I know but she needs her space she will be alright. Give her some time. Even the doctor we consulted told us that she needs space and see she is trying to be happy and I m sure she will be alright just some more time.

M: but how much time sachin. It's been 6 years from the time I last saw her genuinely happy.
It hurts to see your own daughter suffering and more than hurt it feels guilty that I could not take care of her, she doesn't trust us Sachin, she doesn't think that we can understand her pain.
We lost Sachin we lost.....

D: sshh Aaru she is alright. Don't feel guilty she actually needs space. She will feel better once she lets out all of her emotions. Don't worry

M: But how much more space she needs Sachin already it's gonna be around 6 years. If she will not share even now then she might go in depression. Doctor even suggested to convince her to let out her frustration, like this she will definitely go in depression and I can't see that.

D: aisa Kuch nhi hoga Aaru. Just have faith in God I know she will be alright. She just needs her space and every one in this age need that. She is very brave and I know that. Agar Kuch hua hai toh I m sure she would share it or if otherwise u r just tense because of nightmares then they are common.

M: I don't know my heart doesn't believe that she is alright and she smiles just to make us believe that she is fine

D: ok calm down its not good for ur health too. Just believe in God she will actually be alright and I will talk to her tomorrow for now just sleep if she sees like this she will get hurt.

M: I hope so she is fine......

Other side in kitchen....
Shenaaz was sitting on the floor of the kitchen with water fallen all around and she was weeping silently so as to not scare her parents. She needed space to calm herself down and to make her parents believe that she was fine.
She was cursing her life when she remembered a line
"God takes exams of those who they trust can pass it with their full dedication and strength."
These lines bought a new confidence in her and she wiped her tears and went to her room where she hardly goes after that incident, the room where she has burried the old Shenaaz to bring this version of shenaaz.

She believed if she wanted to move on then she must keep her past aside and live her life in present.
But before this she needs to live her journey again and before she falls she has to gather Herself.....

I hope u all liked the part
To know more what has actually happened in shehnaaz life continue reading........