15.HARSH REALITIES...

It's been two days now when I learnt about Krish. I was accepting that I have to sort everything that went wrong in these years. Already I have wasted 6 years in running away from the memories but I haven't been successfull. I have understood that running can never be the solution and now I have to face the situations.
I heard some sound from the living room and then I heard Krish's name, it's the time I need to confront him and sort out the differences.
I went downstairs with a fake smile but when I saw him tears started forming in my eyes as Dad's words came in my mind, but it's not the time to be weak again.
Sana: Hi Krish.
K: Hi Sana.
Sana: Mom can I please take him to my room I have to talk about many things with him.
M: Beta let him rest abhi aaya hai hai and then I too have to ask him something.
K: It's ok Aunty. Aapke sawaloon ke jawab bhi de dunga but abhi I think we should talk.
M: Sure. Sana just don't overstress alright.
Sana: Ji.
****

In my room.
Sana: let's not make it awkward Krish. Tell me clearly why did you hide all of this from everyone. Y have you suffered everything alone.
K: Toh kya karta Sana main tum hi batao kaise todta tumhari kasam, kaise bhool jata that u trusted someone else above us, those words still haunts me Sana, I never asked u to choose me Sana but it was always about trust yaar, batao how would I have come back when u clearly said that u never wanted to see my face in your life again.
Sana: Gussa thi yaar, u too know gusse main bola tha
K: Jaanta hoon par har baar main nhi samajh sakta Sana. Those words which you said the day broke me Sana, I always thought where did I went wrong that you lost trust in me Sana.
Sana: I know I was at fault that day but why did u punished Mom-Dad Krish?
K: I know I should have not. U remember that day I had so many hopes that we would finally relax like old times, but I didn't knew that it will be the worst day of my life. I was not in a right state of mind Sana, aur agar Aunty Uncle se milta toh I would have broken down in front of them and the worst part I could not even tell them the reason why we fought. I know you didn't wanted to tell your parents about Sidharth that time so if I would have met them they would have got to know that something is wrong and I never want to put you in spot Sana.
Sana: Kyun Krish I know meri galti thi yaar par tumne sab ko akele face kiya, meri ek kasam hi thi na yaar tod dete.
K: Pagal ho kya tum aaj bhi mere liye utni hi important ho Sana tumhari kasam kaise tod deta yaar.

I was holding the tears from so long now but not anymore. Tears started flowing down my eyes and I didn't tried to wipe them away. The first time in my life I was cursing myself. All these years I was upset, sad but I never cursed my life, my existence but today I feel like cursing everything, that moment which made me so mad in rage that I didn't even tried to listen to what he wanted to say.

K: Stop crying yaar Sana I can't see this. Talk to me, scold me, slap me but please stop crying yaar.
Sana: I'm sorry Krish. I know I broke us, I broke the friendship between us. I broke everything we made with all our efforts that night.
K: Shshsh.... Sana no more sorry, I was at equal fault yaar, I knew u were angry and that u didn't mean any of it and I should have tried being in touch with you again, but all I did was ignoring you, and then I left even without telling. I'm sorry too.
Sana: Where's Shanaya?
I found him becoming silent all of a sudden. I found tears in his eyes threatening to fall off just at the mention of her name. I seriously wanted to know what was wrong?

Sana: Krish are you all right?
K: I'm sana plz I'm sorry..
Sana: Krish Shanaya kahan hai?
K: Plz Sana....
Sana: Nhi Krish I want to know. Kahan hai voh? Is it again related to me that u wanna hide her?
K: No it's not about that Sana. Fine I will tell you. U remember after that night I even changed my section in the school, this was something new for everyone around us and for Shanaya too. She tried every possible way to ask me about the differences between us but I never told her not because I didn't wanted to clear anything but because I never wanted her to fight with you and that too because of me Sana.
Sana: She wouldn't have and you know that Krish.
K: I know but during the last year of our school you started maintaining distance from us Sana. Everyone could see it and Shanaya was hurt but she never showed you as you were happy and she didn't wanted to come in between your happiness. U were too busy to even notice that Sana. She maintained her distance so that u dont feel that she interferes in your life but we saw that during end of december you actually seemed so broken, she asked me to talk to you but how could I after all those words I could never. She tried talking but u always ignored saying that it is because of stress of studies. Preboards ke time par bhi u never met any of us. Results ke time par we got to know that u topped in our city. We were so happy for u but then too u seemed so broken to her. She decided to give you space so that you could tell her yourself but you never told her anything. In this time we too came close to each other. Feelings toh pehle se thi you knew but we were never sure of that but we decided to give time to actually think what this feelings are.
She decided to go to US for her further studies as she got a scholarship and i just went to another city. We never talked to each other in this year . I realized that those feelings are very special but then all that happened with me. I was so broken Sana and then Uncle came to help me from getting over my sorrows. He had never asked me why I lost touch with you and i was so thankful to him for that. Then suddenly I got a call from her college stating that she has met with an accident. I was so broken I just lost my parents and i was not in a condition to loose her Sana.