5.THE FIRST MEET

Sana was shocked to see what she wrote after years......

"यूँ लेकर सहारा वो अपनी कातिल निगाहों का
करते है ऐसा वार कि कोई संभल न पाए"

She wrote something like this again. She was happy, sad, emotional, shocked all at the same time. She was too numb too react. Silent tears were flowing down her eyes.

SANA'S POV:
I m not understanding how to react. The person who was responsible that I wrote my last couplet (sher) is now responsible that I wrote it again. I still remember my mom saying that I should tell her something I wrote recently all these years but in response all I could say was
" I don't get time to think and write something Mom. I m busy with studies and these schedules so I didn't get time."
But the reality then too was I was not in a state or may be I was too emotional too express myself. I was at loss of words but today I without even realising wrote it again.

Heart: See u r not able to forget him till now.
Mind: But u need to.
Heart: He still has the same affect on u even after years.
Mind: He was the one responsible for who I have become today. The person who was never serious about anything, was jovial in nature, was so expressive about anything and everything has now become such who hardly shares her emotions, who is broken and who lives in just past.
Heart: No I don't. I still love to live in present.
Mind: Then atleast listen to me this time. Don't let him overpower u again this time. I will not be able to handle it again. U just saw him nothing else so relax.
Heart: I agree and I will try.

This is the first time in years that my heart and mind agreed to a certain decision. I m emotionally drained but I need to be strong. I opened my diary and sat down on my study table to read it further when my eyes fell on the date.
I still shiver with the affect this date has on me. Till 6 years back this was the date I waited for wholeheartedly but now this is the day I never prefer to come across with. I don't hate this date, I can never hate it but now I don't want it to exist in my life but that's not possible as it exists in my heart, mind and even my soul.

Heart: I don't know why but everything even now feels so real then how could it be fake??
Mind: But it was either u believe it or not.

This time my heart didn't had the answer as it all was fake from the other end.

I again focused on my diary as I didn't wanted to get lost between my mind and my own heart.
.
.
.

Dated: 21 December 2012
Today we were told that we got selected and our practice will begin from tomorrow. Shanaya had gone to practice cultural dance and me and Krish were sitting in class for attending the last lecture when we got a message that Ravi Sir( music teacher) were calling Krish.
K: Sana u wanna come?
Sana: No, I can't compromise on my studies u know that very well. U go and I will help you with notes.
K: Sure?
Sana: Hmm.
K: ok then.

After the lecture got over we were given NOC's to get it signed from our parents.
I took three of it and then decided to first go to Shanaya. When I gave it to her I got to know that her practice will take more half an hour so we decided to wait for her and then I went towards music room. When I entered I thought Krish to be there but he was not. I noticed his bag kept on the table, I kept mine there too. I was going outside when a voice caught my attention. ""Hey!!""
This was a voice as sweet as I have ever heard but it has the aura of its own. I turned back and I was met with a person with strong physique but my attention was drawn towards his eyes. Those pair of eyes were like the most attractive crystals that I had ever seen. He had a beautiful smile too but that smile didn't reached his eyes. His eyes were showing some sort of emotions that I couldn't decide what they were. I was so lost in understanding the unknown emotions his eyes carried that I didn't got to know when did he came so close to me. Usually I don't feel like talking to strangers but this time it wasn't the case and I was feeling strange.
He said: Finding someone?
Sana: Yeh! My friend was here. So looking for him.
He: May I get to know whom r u waiting for?
Sana: Krish. Who r u?
He: Well myself Sidharth Arora and u r?