59. TOGETHER FOREVER

Sid: Thank You So much Shehnaaz.

He said kissing her head and she looked at him in surprise as the surprise and emotions were visible in his voice.

Sana: Kis liye?

She asked snuggling more in him as if there is still some space left for them to fit.

Sid: Mujhe mere dost se milwane ke liye.

Sana: Pata hai Sidharth you never said but dikhta tha, pyaar isse hi kehte hai na shayad, dikhta tha how your eyes would long to see him, to hug him and to talk to him when you watched me with Krish and Shanaya, aur sach bataoon bura lagta tha, guilty lagta tha ye sochkar ki why did you left them, reason was me right, Tu chahta toh sach bata sakta tha, but then you chose me over yourself toh utna toh kar sakti hoon main.

She said kissing right over his chest and he smiled. Such small gestures but he felt loved. No words were exchanged for a few more minutes and he saw the ring in his fingers while caressing her hairs as she went into deep slumber in his hold and went back to how just a few hours ago, his life changed to 360°.

Sidharth, an emotional Tanmay spoke from the door.

Tanmay, my condition was not less and then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew who this was and also how was Tanmay here.

I hugged him tightly and he reciprocated, and just for that moment I left her hand, but in that one second I thought I would loose it, I couldn't hold onto myself if she is not here I would choke up on myself.

For a second I thought her going away and I knew I couldn't let it happen even if it is meant for me getting some moments with Tanmay.

I broke the hug and found both of their eyes moist just as mine but the atmosphere it turned awkward, I don't know what to say, and he didn't knew what to think.

Shehnaaz, I breathed as if I was unable to even hold myself.
Sidharth go ahead it's the time to clear it out, I heard her whisper and I just nodded, still in a daze as of how this girl right here in front of me loves me so selflessly.

Shehnaaz I heard Tanmay whisper too and I looked at him to see his tears threatening to spill any second.

Tanmay sort it out, go ahead and I would just come back, she said loudly for me to listen it and I knew this was for me mostly so that I could let it all out.

Mat jaa, I whispered.
Aati hoon bebu, tum baith jao baat karo, aayi main, she said and disappeared leaving both of us behind.

Udhar baithe I said pointing to the couch.
Sure he nodded.

It was silent, just awkward silence, are we still at the same page? Are we still best friends? Are we still....

We are Sidharth, we are still same, he whispered and I looked at him finally.

Kya bola tu, I asked.
Tujhe bahut ache se jaanta hoon, abhi tu apne har logic se prove karega ki hum same nhi hai, pehle ki tarah nhi hai kyun, he said smirking.

Nhi jaanta tu Tanmay, I spoke looking at him finally.

Maybe yes jaanta hota toh uss din hi samajh jaata na, ki ye mera dost nhi ho sakta, he is someone else he spoke.

Bas kar yaar, nhi yaad karna voh sab, I spoke sighing, why remembering something again and again when you know you can't undo it and do it the way you want it to. Although no regrets I had for whatever I did but still there still is maybe if that exists in me till now.