12.THE OLD MEMORIES.....

Upon reaching library I found it quite silent and I was about to call Ma'am when someone pulled me. I was hell scared & was about to shout but it was the touch that made me silent, I somehow remembered it, the same calmness I felt after the function but.....
Sid: Don't shout Shehnaaz, Calm down its Me Sidharth. I'm leaving you but don't shout Sana.
Sana: Kya yaar Sidharth who does like this?
Sid: So tell me what should I do? U r ignoring me from morning yaar Sana. How m I suppose to do then.
Sana: Ok listen I wasn't ignoring u and even if I was how does it matter?
Sid: Common Yaar Sana, y shouldn't it matter, u r my friend Sana.
Sana: So?
Sid: What So?
Sana:Acha leave it tell me why u pulled me in library like this and how did u know that I was going to come in library after the school gets over?
Sid: I know you from past many days Sana, I know dost kal hi bane hai par I saw u many times after the practice going to the library, so I thought once to try my luck.
Sana: And what if I have not came?
Sid: No chance.
Sana: Itna confidence.
Sid: Yes sweetheart anyways while coming here I heard Krish telling your friend, Shanaya may be that u will be in the library and are not going with them for shopping.
Sana: Ok now get side I have to collect notes Sidharth.
Sid: Naa....
Sana(irritated): Kya Chaiye yaar.. side hato bahut ho gya tumhara....
Then I realised that we were behind one of the book shelf and he was standing so close to me, his brown orbs were shining and I got so lost in them but he spoke breaking me out of the feeling.
Sid: Kuch nhi chaiye, I just wanted to talk to you once from the morning but u were not even looking at me Sana. In lunch I was searching for you but u ran away and then u r saying that u aren't ignoring me.

Sana(sighed): Fine I'm sorry but in recess I seriously wanted to talk to Krish. Chalo anyways batao kya baat karni hai.

Then we heard the sound of door locking and I looked at him shocked.
Sana: Sid was this the sound of locking of the door. Don't tell me we are struck here.
Sid: How would I know, I m also here with u.
Sana: Excuse me I'm here because of you.
Sid: U were anyways going to come here. Mujhe tumhari vajah se aana pada Sana.
Sana: I didn't told u too.
Sid: But I had too..
I realised that we should check the door first and call whosoever has locked the door back.
Sana: Go and see the door Sidharth and ask someone to open it.
Sid: Don't order me, even u can check it.
Sana: Main nhi jaa sakti.
Sid: Kyun? sahi salamat toh lag rahi ho jao check the door urself.
I went more closer to his ears and shouted,
Sana: U have to get side for that Sidharth.
I saw him looking shocked and a moment scared too but he was looking so handsome yaar...
Handsome??? I cursed myself for thinking such.
Sid: O God Sana I would have died due to a panic attack man.
Sana: Acha, now please if u allow can I check the door, I don't wanna stuck here and that too with you.
Sid: What do u mean by tumhare saath?
Sana: Is line ke do matlab nhi note hai Mr.Sidharth Arora, and now please if u allow I have to check the door yaar, I cannot be stuck here.
He got aside and as I thought the door was locked & there was no one outside and we were struck here. I was panicking , what about my parents? How will we get outside? I can't spend the whole day here, I need to get out. Think Sana u can't sit ideally here, we need to get out. I turned back and saw Sidharth all relaxing and humming a tune.
Sana: wth Sidharth, we are struck here and you are relaxing?
Sid: So what should I do, panic like you?
Sana: Yaar there's no point talking to you. I will see myself what should be done.

I tried to open all the window panes one by one but they all were closed. I searched every side of the library so as to find anyway to get out of here.
Sid: if u r done can u please come here and stop panicking for god yaar.
Sana: Toh kya tumhari tarah baith jaaon forgiving that we are struck in our own school library. How r u so unaffected by all this?
Sid: I'm unaffected as this is my school and I know a way to get out of here.
Sana(shocked): What, toh batao how to get out of here ya wait kar rahe ho ki I die out of a panic attack.
Sid; acha relax toh Karo pehle Sana itni der se Bol Rana hoon but u r not even listening. Common now listen and have some water first halat dekho yaar Apni.