57. MY HOME.

I was missing him like hell, never in these 6 years I thought I would fall in love again and that too with the same person,who was the one for me even when I myself was a child. It felt so delusional yet so real, I realised running away from his thoughts, from him and from my feelings had just made it difficult for me to move on but accepting him, my feelings has made it much more easier to forget the past.
It has been freaking 6 days I haven't seen him, although we talk daily on vc's but that is not what I want, I want to feel him around me. I was missing him so so so much, and I couldn't stop myself from texting, I know he might be sleeping because it's still 4 in the morning there but still he needs to know I am missing him terribly at present, specially when I am here in VoGuE, I am missing us working together, him making efforts all day. Not only him I was Missing our parents as well, as Mom Dad have gone back, because Dad needed to see him business now, already he ignored it for many days, And Maa Baba has to go for another project PEARLS Took up, only I was left here.

"I never knew eyes held so much power, that making eye contact can bring back memories long after you chose to become strangers"
"I know it's a random one, not even that great but what I wanted to tell you is I love you so much Sidharth "

The message I sent, read. I loved writing, I knew it from many years but now it feels my words are limited only for him to see. I was definitely hoping for him to see the message, surly not at the expense of his sleep but I was surprised when I saw blue ticks on the message.

"Are you awake this early ? "

I text again and it was again blue ticked again but there was no reply so I concluded that maybe he left his WhatsApp opened before dozing off so I lost the hope of talking with him now and kept the phone at the table before engrossing again in my work.

After 2 minute's My phone vibrated indicating a message but before I could see from whom it was the door to my cabin opened and I saw Rachit standing there awkwardly. I sighed as it has been an awkward week for both of us, him controlling his feeling and me trying to balance it out like before but it never happened the way it was before, now when I knew he loves me I calculated his every action and felt very sad for him but I could never been able to save him from harm because for me it was only and Only SIDHARTH.

Rachit: Hi Shehnaaz, I hope I haven't disturbed you.

He spoke after knocking and I nodded my head in negative.

Sana: Vahan kyun khade ho andar aajao.
Rachit: voh....

Its not going to help out, we need to forget and move on.

Sana: Listen Rachit, this awkwardness isn't right, we have to forget this, I know it's not Easy but you try atleast, you know what I mean right.

I asked hoping he would get what I wanted to before hurting his sentiments, he was a very nice human being and I really felt he didn't deserved this. Maybe false but I have gone through the phase where you love someone madly and the other doesn't reciprocate it, I know how it feels to tag one's own love as UNREQUITED, but these things aren't in someone's control.

Rachit: I'm cool Shehnaaz, Relax yaar it was just that I needed some time for my own sane mind.

Sana: Are you sure?

Rachit: I'm and I am sorry I have behaved like a jerk Sanu, umm... I mean Shehnaaz.

Sana: And how please elaborate?.

He was quiet and I knew he is regretting falling for me, but was there anything to regret no it wasn't, he wasn't aware that I was already committed and even he knew I don't think loving some is in our hands and why to regret when you didn't do anything wrong.