26.IS EVERYTHING FINE BETWEEN THEM

" Tumhe meri kasam hai Sidharth if you step out of this cabin like this."

Sid: Y Shehnaaz? Tum jaanti ho i can't overstep your Kasams although I hate them.
Sana: Jaanti hoon isliye kiya because mere pass koi aur option nhi tha and u very well know that I should be the one asking it Y Sidharth?
Sid: Kasam vapis lo Shehnaaz.
Sana(angrily): Chup ekdum chup, bahut ho gaya tumhara. Baitho yahan aakar kya pagalpan laga rakha hai kal raat se tumne
Sid: Nhi Sana I may hurt you again if I stay here abhi I'm not in a right state of mind to talk.
Sana: Kuch nhi kar rahe tum mujhe Sidharth just come sit here.
Sid: Are you out of your mind Ms.Gupta. Dikhai nhi deta, tumhare shoulders par, wrist par red marks hai, your back is paining because of me and yahan khari rehkar tum mujhe hi bol rahi ho ki I'm not doing anything to you.
Sana: I'm begging you Sidharth don't make it more difficult for both of us.
Sid: Please don't Shehnaaz...... I'm tired of running away from myself, from you and even from my heart Shehnaaz mere liye bahut mushkil hai to see hate in your eyes although this was what I
wanted years back.
Sana: Sidharth I don't want to talk about our past, not now atleast and if it's about hating you for what ever you did today then you are wrong.
Sid: Tumhari aankhen Bata rahi hai Shehnaaz that you hated my touch on you a few minutes ago.
Sana: Tum aankhen padna nhi jaante Sidharth. I didn't hated your touch it was just a little painful Sidharth.
I pulled him with me to sit on the couch and pulled the first-aid out of the drawer. I could never see him in pain, I started doing his bandage when I saw that he is sitting unaffected and I am the one hissing at his pain.
Sid: mat karo Sana u don't deserve this.
I could see genuine pain in his eyes but why?
Sana: Dekha kya haal bana liya hai tumne apna. Aise khud par kyun gussa Nikal rahe ho zyada lag jaata toh?
Sid: Acha hai na .......
Sana: koi bakwas ki na I would myself forget the decorum of work remember that.
He didn't interrupted again and I did first aid on both his hands.
Sana: Done.
He was about to go but I stopped him again.
Sid: Please Shehnaaz.....
Sana: answer me just a simple thing then you can go if you want.
Sid: Bolo
Sana: Itna gussa kis liye tha Sidharth?
Sid: Tumhe nhi pta.
Sana: Nhi.
Sid: Toh suno, I couldn't tolerate him near you Shehnaaz, I hated when he held your hand, when you were laughing with him, when he was sitting so close to you.
I was shocked would not be an understatement because somewhere I knew Rachit was the reason for his behavior but I expected some other reason too.
I decided not to further push him because his anger can be dangerous.
Sana: It's ok.
He suddenly hugged me tightly and I felt tears on my back. He was not crying but his eyes were full of tears and I know sometimes crying for no-one but for ones on self helps to reduce frustrations. Before I could hug him back the door opened and Rachit came in followed by certain interns those were working on the project. I wanted this to be the last thing when he was in such a condition.
He left me and was about to go when I held his hand tightly without even me realising it.
I gave him a nod before smiling at everyone.Sidharth was glaring Rachit as he was looking towards our intertwined hands.

Sana: U guys completed the rough sketches?
Interns: Almost just a few detailing left.
Sid(angrily): You guys know how important your work is then why are you late? Do you want me to interchange the employees.

I knew it he is going to take out his frustrations on anyone and anything now. I rubbed the back of his hands to calm him down but he and his anger issues.

Interns: We are sorry sir but it was a weekend and we were busy with our families.
Sid: Families..... right do they tell you to ignore your work, become careless towards it ? Or is it only you who have families? Do you think we don't have our families?
Interns: Sir we...
Sana: it's ok guys but remember no more carelessness now you all can go and submit your work in two days.
Sid: But Shehnaaz this is not acceptable.
Sana: I know but it's their first project so they deserve a chance, but you guys remember this is not acceptable from next time.
Interns: Thank you Ma'am.
Sid: U all may leave.