34.MR. SINGH

Sidharth's PoV

It was two days after Maa Baba came back and all that happened.
Currently we were sitting in a meeting with financiers, our interns the event organizer Mr. Singh and unfortunately Rachit too.
Shehnaaz was presenting our ideas on the project and I was actually impressed by the way she gave an explanation. I was happy that we are normal with each other but something wasn't right or maybe it was me who was overthinking.

Sana: So I hope you like all the ideas we thought for the event.
Mr. Singh: It's quite interesting Ms. Gupta but i would like to know if any of these ideas you presented can be displayed.
Sana: There is still time for them to be presented.
Mr. Singh: Of course but being the event organizer I need to check if everything is going on smoothly.
Sid: U just Saw the presentation with all details of our ideas. Anyways just tell me which kind of presentation would you like to see.
Mr. Singh: Any one of the final costumes in the Ball's category maybe or any other design for any other category that's final.
Sana: But....
Sid: it's alright Shehnaaz. Mr. Singh would a final sketch with all details do it for you?
Mr. Singh: Yes it can.

Sid: So here are the two designs we finalized for the Ball's night.

Sid: I hope it will do

Sana(whispered) : Sidharth this was supposed to be a total surprise for everyone.
Sid: What other option did we had Sana only this was the one that was completed and was the perfect one we could present.

Mr. Singh: It is amazing.
Raj: Well I didn't Interrupted before but you are gonna get the best work by these two and I can guarantee that.
Mr. Singh: Well yes I'm impressed.

It was time for everyone to leave so I waited outside her cabin because I needed to talk to her, when I heard her talking to someone else. For a moment I thought it to be Rachit so i went inside but to my surprise I found Krish there.

K: Hi Sidharth!
Sid: Hey!!! What a surprise man, bataya nhi aane wala tha?
K: Bataya tha Sanu ko mujhe laga pta hoga tujhe. Sanu tune bola nhi Sidharth ko?

I saw her getting tensed so I decided to took it upon me, as never even in my dreams now I will let her face any difficult situation.

Sana: Maine...
Sid: Bataya hoga usne krish mere dimaag main nhi raha shayad.
K: Aww bhai badal diya Sanu ne tujhko.
Sid(murmuring) : Puri tarah.