37.FLASHBACKS

His hands were clutching her diary while reading it still sitting besides her and his eyes were bloodshot red as if he can just burn anything with just his eyes.

I am sorry Shehnaaz I just didn't knew that Kiran ne yeh sab kiya tha tumhare saath back then. Mujhe yeh sab humari first anniversary par pata chala tha and I swear meri jaan although we were not on talking terms in the morning due to the fight we had but the little time we spent on that day still holds the same place in my heart Shehnaaz.

Voice of slap.
Kiran: Bloody hell.....
Krish: Just stay away from my sister Kiran.
Kiran: Who the hell is she? Bloody....

Even before she can speak further and I heard another sound of a sound but this time not from Krish it was Aryan.
I was shocked.

Kiran: what the f**k man? How dare you slap me? Who the hell are you?
She was going to attack him by holding his collars but was successfully dodged by Tanmay.

T: Stay in your limits Kiran don't you dare.
Aryan: Tum hoti kaun ho Sanu ke baare main faltu bakwaas karne ki?
Kiran: You so tum iske naye...

Sana: Shut the hell up Ms. I don't wanna create a scene here.
Kiran: Oh!!! Dar lag gaya bechari ko.

I didn't wanted to say her something because I know she was at a point a person who has helped Sidharth overcome the loss of his grandparents and he held a special place for her but now it's too much I need to do something.

Sana: Krish Shanaya Tanmay and Aryan please just stay out of it.
Krish: Lekin..
Sana: I am not weak Krish, I can handle my own battles.
Tanmay: Lekin Abhi jo....

I know what he was talking about but I didn't wanted anyone else to know about it. So I gestured him to stay quiet after blinking my eyes and he got what I wanted to convey.

Kiran: Oh so aankhon hi aankhon main ishaare chal rahe hai sahi hai boss.

Shanaya: Hadh hai yaar, Pehle toh main soch rahi thi ki thoda kam hai but ab toh sahi main proof bhi ho gaya.

Kiran: Kya bol rahi ho?

Sana: Vahi joh tum prove kar rahi ho.

Shanaya: Dimaag...

Kiran: Excuse me.

Shanaya: Dimaag kam hai tum main.
Kiran: How dare you girl.

Sana: Don't Kiran..... Mujhse problem hai na let's talk one to one unko involve mat karo
Kiran: Actually yes toh batao kya logi usko chodne ka.
Sana: You know what I tried my best ki voh tumse baat kare but now I am pretty sure why doesn't he talk to you.
Kiran: What are you sure about?
Sana: Listen....

Kiran: No you listen tumhare aane ke baad meri life main kuch bhi pehle jaisa nhi raha. Tum teachers ki toh favorite pehle se hi thi and honestly bataoon mujhe usse koi problem nhi thi because I know that I didn't deserved that place but you snatched all of my friends and most importantly mera best friend who could have turned into someone more important if and only if you were absent from our lives.