Chapter 6

I want to thank @Butterflies151 for making sure there are no errors in this chapter. I really appreciate it x

-----

Chapter 6

I woke up the next day by the sound of the alarm going off and quickly reached over to turn it off while letting out a deep groan. Why did I even turn on the alarm in the first place?

Right, we were going to Cardiff today.

Letting out another groan, I ran my hands over my face. I was not looking forward to spending yet another day with Harry. Last evening at the restaurant had almost been too much for me to handle. I hadn't expected him to talk to me, let alone confront me about flirting with some man. And I definitely hadn't expected him to do the same thing with a girl in the crew just a few minutes later just to prove a point.

As mentioned before, I hadn't even been flirting with Logan intentionally. I talked to him because I recognized him from the day before, so there wasn't a 'reason' behind my doings, as Harry had made it sound like. What advantage could I possibly get out of doing that anyway?

Shaking my head in exasperation, I sat up on the bed, running a hand through my tousled brown hair. It was only eight in the morning, which was way too early for me. I usually didn't wake up until a minute before ten.

Collecting all my willpower, I got up from the bed and walked over to my closet, opening the white doors to reveal my clothes. Most of them were Adidas, but I also owned a few other brands, such as Vans, Umbro, Fred Perry and Fila. Eventually, I picked out a white, black and grey Fila hoodie with a matching pair of joggers.

Once I was dressed, I was just about to shut the closet door when I suddenly remembered the dream I had last night

Once I was dressed, I was just about to shut the closet door when I suddenly remembered the dream I had last night. Feeling every muscle in my body tense, I swallowed. My heart started thumping as I hesitantly reached forward.

Should I do this?

It had been almost three years since I last looked at it, and I had promised myself never to do it again. If I were honest, I should probably get rid of it since the proposal would never happen, and if I ever decided to propose to someone else, I couldn't use this ring. It was meant for Harry. It was a symbol of our complimentary tattoos. I had the dagger, and he had the rose.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the situation, I hesitated and brought my hand back to my side. It was probably not a promising idea. I would only be reminded of the time where I had been so sure that it was going to be me and him forever.

Closing my eyes, I inhaled a deep breath before I decided to fuck it and reached out to lift the pair of t-shirts I knew I had hidden the case under anyway. And there it was, the navy-blue case that I hadn't seen since I moved into this house two years ago. Grabbing it with shaky hands, I brought it closer before slowly opening the lid.